theanism11

thegodfather
Jul 3, 2008
ya he is still a great plyer i would like to join him juve again perhaps i will be a new manager of juve ......it doesnt matter me at all coz nedved n zizou is my fav forever and del piero 2 ..........:flag3:

Jul 10, 2006

Kaka has signed, says Zidane

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun05c.html

Friday 5 June, 2009

Zinedine Zidane believes Milan and Brazil midfielder Kaka has already signed for Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani yesterday told La Gazzetta dello Sport that a deal is on the table for the former World Player of the Year.

Real are thought to be on the brink of smashing the world record transfer fee they set in 2001 when they signed Zidane from Juventus for £46m.

Zidane's No 5 shirt has reportedly been set aside for Kaka, who could cost Real as much as £68.5m.

“Kaka has already signed for Real,” Zidane said at testimonial held in honour of Vincent Candela, the former France international, who is about to retire.

“I would be happy if he were to take my number, the No 5, I would not be jealous,” Zidane concluded.

A formal announcement is expected on Monday when the European elections have finished.

Milan patron and Italy Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi is said to be concerned the election results would be affected if the news of Kaka's departure was made official earlier.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is my idol and number 1 player...followed by DP and Neddy.

Twot things that reallt hurt me about ZZ is that he never won the CL with us which he deeply wanted, and he did it with madrid. Also the love he feels for Madrid is bigger than the one for Juve.

Anyways i which him luck. I still rememebr his days of Juventino and because of him i started to support this team..

For me, hsi very high up there with the likes of Maradona and Pele.

His game was unreal and magical........ something i miss alot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is always talking about how he likes madrid and that wants to be part of it blablabla.

Not that he dislikes juve of course not... but it seems he had a better time in madrid and doesnt hesitate to show it. I understand him, but it sucks cuz i dislike madrid just too much.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
and that mades me a sad panda because he doesnt retired in juve :(

But without that we have never seen Nedved...so we cant have everything it seems:D

Sep 1, 2002
He is my idol and number 1 player...followed by DP and Neddy.

Twot things that reallt hurt me about ZZ is that he never won the CL with us which he deeply wanted, and he did it with madrid. Also the love he feels for Madrid is bigger than the one for Juve.

Anyways i which him luck. I still rememebr his days of Juventino and because of him i started to support this team..

For me, hsi very high up there with the likes of Maradona and Pele.

His game was unreal and magical........ something i miss alot.
Spot on.

When he retired we should have offered him a job of some sort.

A true great: there's isn't a player around today of his class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)