Sep 1, 2002
TIFO PER CIRO - Prende corpo l'ipotesi della conferma di Ciro Ferrara sulla panchina della Juventus per la prossima stagione: «Il mio augurio è che possa far bene, perchè anche io voglio vedere la Juventus ai più alti livelli», dice Zidane, a Roma per partecipare alla partita d'addio al calcio giocato di Vincent Candela. «Ho fatto cinque anni alla Juve ed è sempre stata importante per me». E sull'affascinante ipotesi di una finale Champions al Bernabeu tra Juve e Real ha affermato: «Spero, sarebbe il massimo. Vediamo come andranno le cose».

Zizou quote.

I posted this in another thread but it belongs here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Must see clip of my 3rd all time favourite player:

What a breathtaking player he was, its actually ridicolous I used to watch him googly eyed weekly.

Sep 1, 2002
Must see clip of my 3rd all time favourite player:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yyqV6Cp9fs&feature=channel_page

What a breathtaking player he was, its actually ridicolous I used to watch him googly eyed weekly.
He was a player when watching him it really was truely awesome.
The whole stadium, both sets of fans, would hold the breath wondering in anticipation what he would do next.

I guess I'll be lucky to have the chance to see his like again in my life time on such a regular basis.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
He was a player when watching him it really was truely awesome.
The whole stadium, both sets of fans, would hold the breath wondering in anticipation what he would do next.

I guess I'll be lucky to have the chance to see his like again in my life time on such a regular basis.
Diego !!:agree: :juventus: :tup: :beer: :ultra:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Winner of both the Golden Ball and World Player of the Year awards.

World Cup, European Cup, and CL winner, not to mention winner of multiple league titles in Italy and Spain.

Diego has a long way to go before he can even be compared to the mesmerizing magician Zizou :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:confused: some of you are really weird, following player's sons and in-case they're doing good or not.
Not following, just hearing the typical cliche about a legendary players son being promising and playing in the same club as his father etc. Its easily noticeable stuff that media mention.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Well I was talking about a video that I saw in a DVD. A documentary about zidane , his family and his career. There I saw his son outplaying his father.:lol:

So, it's not exactly what concluded Rab. I'm not following his son at Real Madrid though. Some here jump too early to conclusions. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 38)