Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Eℓvin;2129551 said:
Wait, you actually hate Zidane?
yes, i can't understand how can u love Zizou, we made him, who he was before Juve!? One of the 18247234 french-arabian who play in football in Ligue 1?! LOL ! And then he switch JUVE on merda real madrid pff :shifty:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So you hate every Juve player who did not have the privilege/opportunity to retire at Juve. That's solid, bratan :D

Do you hate Davids?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Eℓvin;2129554 said:
So you hate every Juve player who did not have the privilege/opportunity to retire at Juve. That's solid, bratan :D

Do you hate Davids?
Not all players of cuz, only Zidane,Cannavaro,Zambrotta,Emerson players who only think about $$$!! Davids is awesome!! But he was finished in 2004 and i can't understand why..loan to Barca,inter tottenham he was very baaaad in that teams......Tacchinardi - Davids was so sexy ehhhhh... .........:shifty:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i hated the fact that he switched for real and became CL winner with them.....and that he dished us like some old clothes...

But he still is my all time fav player.

His magic and the way he played is something no one is able to emulate nowadays .

But well if he didnt leave us, we would never have acquired neddy, and that also sucks.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yeah yeah , and whole world didnt remember Zidane Juve icon, whole world remember ZIDANE "REAL MADRID e France icon"........ask ur friends, anybody rememba any good game Zidane for Juve or somethin' like this.......everyone will say about his perfomance @ WC 2006, 1998, euro 2000 and his goal vs. Bayer Leverkusen in CL final and real madrid "magic" time.......nah.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
whole world remember ZIDANE "REAL MADRID e France icon"........ask ur friends, anybody rememba any good game Zidane for Juve or somethin' like this
yeh....

and i hate this shit, and i also hate madrid.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
The guy in the avatar looks like Burdisso.

Oh.. and Zizo is indeed great. Yes, I was gutted when he moved to RM but that's the way it goes. Otherwise, If you don't love him enough, head-butting Matrix will make you love him even more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WTF, of all the reasons to hate a player, you do it over a petty reason like that? And if you watched Zizou play for us for 6 years, how is it frigging possible to have any ill feelings about him? Yeah he wanted to leave, so what? It happens, childish BS.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
WTF, of all the reasons to hate a player, you do it over a petty reason like that? And if you watched Zizou play for us for 6 years, how is it frigging possible to have any ill feelings about him? Yeah he wanted to leave, so what? It happens, childish BS.
This guys reminds of Turk's first days here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)