Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2129649 said:
how do you know that?!
let me put it this way .. RM gave is a WHOOOOLE lot of money for ZZ ..

Moggi took the money and splashed some for Parma to get Thuram and Gigi .. and some for Lazio to get Nedved ..

can't be simpler than that ..

player out money in ..

money out players in ..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
let me put it this way .. RM gave is a WHOOOOLE lot of money for ZZ ..

Moggi took the money and splashed some for Parma to get Thuram and Gigi .. and some for Lazio to get Nedved ..

can't be simpler than that ..

player out money in ..

money out players in ..
Is not that simple when you follow a team just to see a player, when you became fan ofa tream for that single player and suddenly he gets tired of losing with your team and goes elsewhere to become an insta winner.

That was very hard to swallow.

And for the ones who are not following, I cannot rate Zidane higher, he was a phenomenon and his contribution to football history is inmeasurable. He was a football god and even when he ditched us like trash, i was one of the millions of people celebrating his majestic goal in that CL final.

When talking about Zidane, teams and money in the end doesnt matter, the only thing that matter is that this guy was out of this world, and i have yet to see someone as skilled as him in the present.

PD:
Oh and about middle ground.... with any team in the world yes, but with the joke called real madrid and his bunch of directors and bandwagoner fans...., nah...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)