Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, im a fan of him, but well even when he won those 2 ballon d or, he was kind of a mercenary... also after he joined real he didnt cared about juve.. i mean he doesnt even talked so good about juve, and that madrid gave him glory etc etc.

Also is not the same as nedved or platini who were truly loved... he came, won his things and then went madrid. Thats it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Zidane's thread should be in the Legends section, not in the Rookie/History forum along with perennial losers like Ranieri and Marchionni.

This is a true insult to this genius, and a true great of the game.
:tup:

But Zidane is not a Juve legend.
:sergio:

put down the haterade

I don't know.

I would say he is only a France legend and did not spend long enough at one club to achieve legendary status.
:sergio:

are you on crack?

Eℓvin;2132010 said:
He won 2 of his 3 Ballon d'Ores while wearing Juve colors, how is he not a Juve legend ffs?
:tup:

DP hasn't won a single ballon d'or at Juve and he's a legend. Zidane is a legend too
PWNAGE!! :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How does one define a legend, though?

I may have a much tougher criteria than everyone else for someone to achieve legendary status.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hard for me to comment on Platini because he was before my time.

Platini was more successful with Juve, though.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Part of the Platini thing is also that he still has close ties with Juve.

Zidane's ties are with Real Madrid now that he has retired.

Like I say, there isn't a set definition of what makes a legend, so this will differ from person to person.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Part of the Platini thing is also that he still has close ties with Juve.

Zidane's ties are with Real Madrid now that he has retired.

Like I say, there isn't a set definition of what makes a legend, so this with differ from person to person.
Zidane isn't playing any meaningful role for Real anyway, he's the president's pet right now. It's not like that fact is of great importance to his legacy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)