.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Zidane was nutcase. The way he was with the ball was simply out of this world, on a planet of his own.

He was the best player ever as far as I'm concerned.
100000000% :tup:

Zidane is probably the best player in my lifetime. (I am 25)
:tup::tup::tup:

Eℓvin;2133034 said:
Del Piero > Baggio

I'm bored :D
you're such a firestarter :D

Juventino[RUS];2133431 said:
2009 - 25 = 1984 = it was Platini Era, Platini > Zidane so u r wrong..... :shifty:
stop sipping on the haterade, chief

i don't care what your opinion is on this matter. the fact is that you are posting nothing but nonsensical hate in a thread about one of the greatest players of all time. you really act as if the man killed your parents and left you an orphan.

remove your tampon before you post next time.

i really can't stand ppl who hold personal grudges against players especially after they have retired. FFS get a life and move on

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Baaah, fuck your semantics, what I know is watching Juve with him was the happiest time for me, bar non, just a simple divine magic to watch him and Ale do their thing together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yyqV6Cp9fs

The instant joy and nostalgia I get from simply watching this clip that reminds me of how I felt watching him in our shirt (hard to describe), and what a ridicolous privilege it was, is enough for me, not some petty semantics.
Check out the white D+ jersey at 1:32 - awesome.

Zidane was nutcase. The way he was with the ball was simply out of this world, on a planet of his own.

He was the best player ever as far as I'm concerned.

He's the best player in my lifetime but I can't really comment on Maradona, Pele, Di Stefano, Puskas etc.
Materazzi is an idiot, I'm glad Zidane killed him
I think a lot of the hate for Zidane stems from the fact he's French and head-butted that idiot in blue. That's the only logical explanation for it, and it was confirmed to me by a couple Azzurri fans.
You hit the nail on the head.

Zidane is probably the best player in my lifetime. (I am 25)
100000000% :tup:

:tup::tup::tup:

you're such a firestarter :D

stop sipping on the haterade, chief

i don't care what your opinion is on this matter. the fact is that you are posting nothing but nonsensical hate in a thread about one of the greatest players of all time. you really act as if the man killed your parents and left you an orphan.

remove your tampon before you post next time.

i really can't stand ppl who hold personal grudges against players especially after they have retired. FFS get a life and move on
Need I say more. Forza Zizou!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Baaah, fuck your semantics, what I know is watching Juve with him was the happiest time for me, bar non, just a simple divine magic to watch him and Ale do their thing together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yyqV6Cp9fs

The instant joy and nostalgia I get from simply watching this clip that reminds me of how I felt watching him in our shirt (hard to describe), and what a ridicolous privilege it was, is enough for me, not some petty semantics.
:touched:

How I miss those days. This squad right now though is the closest we've had to that time imo and I absolutely love watching this team. Forza Juve.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:touched:

How I miss those days. This squad right now though is the closest we've had to that time imo and I absolutely love watching this team. Forza Juve.
I second this! With a few more transfers (after getting rid of the fullbacks and Poulsen and Tiago) we are almost there..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I liked the raiden head butt personally...if I had to pick on of course.

I still can't believe Zizou did that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love Del Piero, but I am sorry I have to disagree with you on this; unless you are comparing their worth and contribution to Juve. Overall, Baggio is the better player.
Now why is that? Why is everyone so convinced of that?
Because Baggio happened to be in better form when it came to Major International Tournaments?
He has done nothing that DP didn't, except have one amazing World Cup.

Baggio = DP (skill wise)
DP > Baggio (achievement wise).

Period.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Because Baggio was more skillful.
Did he ever score a freekick with the outside of his foot?
Did he ever alternate his PKs?
Did he ever score with backheel?
Did he ever dribble past 2 opponents with a roulette?
Did he ever become Cappocannoniere?
Did he ever rule the Champions League?
Did he ever fight back being benched and break the record of most goals coming on as a sub?

I guess he's not more skillful is he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)