Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok... sure... Zidane got tired of coaching... just in time when we get Ronaldo... sure

pfffff

Mark my words... Zidane will be Juventus coach before the season is over.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Common man! You know this is not true...
How the hell are you so sure? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Don't go negative on me.

- - - Updated - - -

He was waiting for France to fail IMO, now they won. They most likely won't get rid of Deschamps
Hmm. Plot twist, could be possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok... sure... Zidane got tired of coaching... just in time when we get Ronaldo... sure

pfffff

Mark my words... Zidane will be Juventus coach before the season is over.
This is so unlike you. :D

- - - Updated - - -

After building a homogeneous, eclectic team with good backups in every position, Beppe is now focusing on a homogeneous, eclectic staff too.
:lol:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Funny you ask...see bolded below

Zidane to take Juventus role?

By Football Italia staff

A Spanish journalist reports that Zinedine Zidane will take up a role as assistant sporting director at Juventus in October.

The Frenchman is currently out of work after leaving his position as Real Madrid Coach, having won the Champions League in each of his three seasons.

There have been suggestions he could manage Qatar at the 2022 World Cup, while the France job appears to be out of the question after Didier Deschamps guided Les Bleus to the World Cup.

Now Libertad Digital, citing journalist Juanma Rodríguez, reports that Zizou will take up a role with Juventus.

The former midfielder played for the Bianconeri, and it’s claimed he’ll work alongside sporting director Fabio Paratici.

Rodriguez then explained on Twitter that his source is “someone very close to the Agnelli family”, and that Zidane won’t take up the role until October to avoid pouring salt into Madrid wounds after Cristiano Ronaldo moved to Juve.

Zizou played over 200 games for the Old Lady, winning two Scudetti and being awarded the Ballon d'Or in 1998.
So some random Spanish journo has sources close to Agnellis but Italian journos don't?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Hmm. Plot twist, could be possible.
I think he is tired of club football, so now that he can't join France for atleast 2 years, he can take a more relaxing role with a guarantee that he will get Allegri's place when he feels ready again in 1-2 years and Allegri feels done.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think he is tired of club football, so now that he can't join France for atleast 2 years, he can take a more relaxing role with a guarantee that he will get Allegri's place when he feels ready again in 1-2 years and Allegri feels done.
I agree. This is why I'm pushing back on Espectro, I think there is more to this decision than what may seem like the obvious reasons.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I agree. This is why I'm pushing back on Espectro, I think there is more to this decision than what may seem like the obvious reasons.
Lets just accept for a moment that its true that Zidane did got "tired" of coaching, even so, the effect on Allegri is what bother me

Let me ask you this... if you were Allegri and Juventus just come and said to you... "Hey, we are gonna hired Zidane has a consultant for Paratici" what will your first reaction be?

Why would you put a "shadow" on Allegri like this?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lets just accept for a moment that its true that Zidane did got "tired" of coaching, even so, the effect on Allegri is what bother me

Let me ask you this... if you were Allegri and Juventus just come and said to you... "Hey, we are gonna hired Zidane has a consultant for Paratici" what will your first reaction be?

Why would you put a "shadow" on Allegri like this?
Plot twist: Allegri told Juve this is his last season.

Juve reaction: Hire the next best thing since they currently don't have job. Make it look like its a director role for now.

Your turn: Go.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Juve reaction: Hire the next best thing since they currently don't have job. Make it look like its a director role for now.

if Allegri delivers the CL, he gotta stick around for the Club World Cup as well. we need to complete his trophy cabinet

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree:

Then Allegri to win WC with his understudy CR7 for Portugal. CR7 to be assistant coach and team captain
we gotta buy moar Portuguese players, so Max prepares them for 2022. Cancelo, Danilo, Raphael Guerrero, Bruno Fernandes. then Allegri becomes Portugal coach and wins the world cup for the GOAT, he deserves it more than anyone.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

So he is not tired of coaching... he is just "reserve" so when Allegri goes...??

Look... Theres a saying that goes:

"No se puede tener dos gallos en un gallinero"

"You cant have two roosters in a hen house"

If you bring Zidane then sooner or later he will headbutt with Allegri.

Zidane is a coach, dont bring him with the excuse that "he is gonna be a director", people are not stupid, we all know he WILL be our next coach...

Im just worry about the effect that this is gonna have on Allegri and on the team.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
we gotta buy moar Portuguese players, so Max prepares them for 2022. Cancelo, Danilo, Raphael Guerrero, Bruno Fernandes. then Allegri becomes Portugal coach and wins the world cup for the GOAT, he deserves it more than anyone.
Then CR7 to coach Juve in his mid 40's and pulls a ZZ wins 3 in a row CL here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)