Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People are firing Max already. Don't think this has much to do with Allegri.

With Nedved partaking in more administrative duties, Zidane would prolly take over Nedved old role: be the liaison between players, staff and mgmt; be on the sidelines during training; fire players up before games; and help Marotta and Paratici with transfers (maybe he still does them all).

Would be great having Zidane in CL nights, and France is overflowing with talent now. Plus he's great for PR and has a fan following.

And yeah, in case Allegri has to be let go or decides to leave, we'd have a good caretaker manager or a longer term one.

Amazing and brilliant if this is true.
Yeah this is fucking win win.

And people don't realize this not new to Zizou. Before he became even an assistant coach he was s director first in Real, so it's a job he has some interest in, wether it's just learning from the best temporary or planning ahead for a future away from coaching.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mark my words... Zidane will be Juventus coach before the season is over.
Everyone mark this guys words, he thinks we will fire one of the most successful coaches ever in Juve DURING the season :howler:

Espectro, you know better then this nonsense hermano. ONLY way Allegri is leaving is at end of the season, and most likely after he himself chose so IMO. He just has been too damn succesful for us, despite some kinks, we are almost to the threshold of CL twice in 4 years because he is that great of a coach, not despite him. Major kudos to this brilliant coach IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

The one to the far left :klin:

Apr 29, 2006
Zizou is close to the family and the Agnelli's are three feet deep into the world of football. One of our legends just won the WC, another the CL, we have taken the biggest historically championship by the balls. Maybe they have some other projects - france, etc... But dethroning RM-wise and finding a person that speaks superhero language is always a plus when you are reaching to be the best club ever.

Lets just hang in there for a moment and consider that in his modest managerial career Zizou has won 3 CL's consecutively. I know it's a cup competition and they had a massive team , but no one else in the modern CL has done it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:tuttosport:

Valentina it is for me.
Nah man, she looks waaaaaaaaaay too much like allegri, its like that rock music video where every hot chick in it had the face of a hideous bearded guy, just a turn off to be the defacto facial clone of Allegri.

Edit: Wait, I found the video in question, it scared me from no fapping when I was younger :lol: Skip forward to 04.45 when musid video starts:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The one on the left for me.

Valetina creeps me out, she looks way too much like Allegri.
Her hair's stuck in the 90's

- - - Updated - - -

Nah man, she looks waaaaaaaaaay too much like allegri, its like that rock music video where every hot chick in it had the face of a hideous bearded guy, just a turn off to be the defacto facial clone of Allegri.
That's the point. It's the closest thing to having sex with the great man without turning gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)