Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I asked if you were related, charmand3r?
No. I'm a lion, a warm blooded warrior beast. I don't deal with the devil's avatar, reptiles.
I hate Charizard. He's a lizard, that's why I use Arcanine. He's a lion, tiger, wolf fire breathing pokemon, so much cooler and non-devilish like Zidane.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
No. I'm a lion, a warm blooded warrior beast. I don't deal with the devil's avatar, reptiles.
I hate Charizard. He's a lizard, that's why I use Arcanine. He's a lion, tiger, wolf fire breathing pokemon, so much cooler and non-devilish like Zidane.
So that's a yes?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I am not sure it is possible to be a legend for two clubs. f.e. Pirlo is a Milan legend, but not Juventus legend, Olof Mellberg is Aston Villa legend and not Juventus legend and similarly Zidane is Real Madrid legend way more than he is a Juventus legend

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am not sure it is possible to be a legend for two clubs. f.e. Pirlo is a Milan legend, but not Juventus legend, Olof Mellberg is Aston Villa legend and not Juventus legend and similarly Zidane is Real Madrid legend way more than he is a Juventus legend
:lol: :touched: :heart:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What about Liam Brady, would you say hes an Arsenal and Juventus legend? Would you say hes a Juventus legend at all? Is John Charles a Leeds and Juve legend?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
A lot of Milan fans would disagree after what he did with Juve & his autobiography :D

- - - Updated - - -

What about Liam Brady, would you say hes an Arsenal and Juventus legend? Would you say hes a Juventus legend at all? Is John Charles a Leeds and Juve legend?
Charles is definitely both.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not 80 so never seen either of those play, could you come up with some more recent examples?
Probably there are a few cases where you could say that this player was a legend for both that and that club (Baggio, di Livio?) but even then it is pretty easy to distinguish to which club the player was more attached

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of Milan fans would disagree after what he did with Juve & his autobiography :D
A lot of Milan fans don't deserve some of the great players that played for them

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not 80 so never seen either of those play, could you come up with some more recent examples?
Probably there are a few cases where you could say that this player was a legend for both that and that club (Baggio, di Livio?) but even then it is pretty easy to distinguish to which club the player was more attached
I like it that you say that because Zidane is one of those few cases you mention.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of Milan fans don't deserve some of the great players that played for them
I dont think players should be dubbed as legends for reasons such as which club they were attached to more or for which club they accomplished more. You simply look at the player and see what has he done in your shirt and for how long, greatness and popularity also play a part in it, and if he has or hasnt been a complete douche towards your club after he left. based on such things a player should be proclaimed a legend, not based on if kids remember him play for you or some other club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)