Zidane Salute (2 Viewers)

Oct 31, 2006
u guys are ridiculous... i am a juve fan, but i also happen to be a fan of the azzurri...
Zidane tainted his image in the WC final.. and if you're offended by that image than thats ur problem... if you were italian you'd find it funny..

As a new "Kid" on the block, you may not realise, as yet, that this is a site ostensively for Juventus fans, and you are offending a past great with your childish
use of a tired old image. This is also a thread to salute Zidane, so maybe in future you could post elsewhere!

NOOOOOO WWAAYYYY!!!!
this site is for juventini???
i never noticed...

Oct 31, 2006
then why does ur name and avatar hint that you're a milanista
my name??? heart of a lion?? what does that have to do with milan? Have you seen those juve shirts that say "XI Leone", just because they had an ultrus group named "fossa dei Leone" doesnt mean everything that refers to a lion is linked to milan..
and ur right my avatar is the fossa dei leone banner, but i just think its a cool pick of a lion...

btw my nick in every other forum is Bagg10...

there you go i changed it so people dont get confused..
although milanisti are big Chimenti fans = P

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
my name??? heart of a lion?? what does that have to do with milan? Have you seen those juve shirts that say "XI Leone", just because they had an ultrus group named "fossa dei Leone" doesnt mean everything that refers to a lion is linked to milan..
and ur right my avatar is the fossa dei leone banner, but i just think its a cool pick of a lion...

btw my nick in every other forum is Bagg10...

there you go i changed it so people dont get confused..
although milanisti are big Chimenti fans = P
well i just found it quite unusual for a self confessed juve fan to hold as u said the fossa dei leone banner as a avatar, just like i wudnt expect a milanista to have the arditi banner as their avatar

please no insults to king chimi :p

Oct 31, 2006
wouldnt it be hilarious if they had a game in his hounour and he couldnt play because of his suspension
his suspension is for international matches....
im not sure if you're talking about a club friendly or international friendly.. but either way im pretty sure he can play because France has played more than 3 games since his suspension...

Welcome, Bagg...

Is Dino coming too??:p
whoooo...??? :p
i havent talked to him in ages...

Sep 1, 2002
u guys are ridiculous... i am a juve fan, but i also happen to be a fan of the azzurri...
Zidane tainted his image in the WC final.. and if you're offended by that image than thats ur problem... if you were italian you'd find it funny..

NOOOOOO WWAAYYYY!!!!
this site is for juventini???
i never noticed...

Another from LA LA Land.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)