Zidane Salute (1 Viewer)

OP
ahmad193

ahmad193

Dec 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    Flaikis

nice on you lithuanian monkey

this is supposed to be a salute thread... to admire.. not insult.

get ur gypsy ass outta here

Sep 28, 2002
    ahmad193 said:
    Flaikis

nice on you lithuanian monkey

this is supposed to be a salute thread... to admire.. not insult.

get ur gypsy ass outta here

i hear real madrid forum has a thread like that. see you there then you racist twat. bye.

OP
    ahmad193

ahmad193

Dec 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    what do real madrid have to do with this?

u tryin to make it look like zizu has nothing to do with juve.. when if fact his BEST years were with juve... he grew and developed as a player here..

so shut the fuck up u gypsy and get away from me

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Fliakis said:
    hail hail!

It's funny because whenever Materazzi gets knocked down or whenever he exagerrates, he does this thing with his arms where he looks like he's seizing. If you ever get the chance to see him go down (basically any Internazionale game), take a closer look.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    swag said:
    And of all things, in a Zizou thread. How's that for coincidence?
    Hey, I supported Zidane as he knocked over that son of a bee. I was trying to find a picture of Materazzi on the ground (with the initial pose before he curled into a ball) with Zidane in the background so it would qualify as an on-topic post, but no dice.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Max said:
    Hey, I supported Zidane as he knocked over that son of a bee. I was trying to find a picture of Materazzi on the ground (with the initial pose before he curled into a ball) with Zidane in the background so it would qualify as an on-topic post, but no dice.
    I was actually commenting on ahmad193's freak-out and subsequent ban here. But it's not like I disagree with your observation about Matrix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)