Zidane Salute (1 Viewer)

OP
ahmad193

ahmad193

Dec 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    Jve Kuwaitia said:
    ana akrah Zidane :shocked: :stuckup: ... la zidane la3by almofadal ...::agree: :) ..
    egraa alred 3adel :p
    7arakaaaaaaaaaaaat... ;p

cham 3mrech? wain sakna?

awal mara ashof q8ia dasha forum kura!

Sep 1, 2002
    From what I have seen on this thread the majority should be banned for being too thick:

But on the topic, Zizou was the best player to wear the Bianconero in, at least, the last 20 years and therefore deserves all the praise he gets> Many thanks for the Joy I had of watching you live at the Stadio.

Jul 23, 2006
    bianconero said:
    From what I have seen on this thread the majority should be banned for being too thick:

But on the topic, Zizou was the best player to wear the Bianconero in, at least, the last 20 years and therefore deserves all the praise he gets> Many thanks for the Joy I had of watching you live at the Stadio.
    :disagree:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Ahmad man relax no need! We know u are a big fan of Zizou we all know he is a legend of the game no doubt, dont let it get to u .... hope u come back

Sep 28, 2002
    bianconero said:

so i should be banned because im not kissing zidanes arse just because the tosser left us as soon as he smelled the cash? irrelevant of the fact whether i agree if he was the best in recent history or not. he screwed up big time in 00/01 and left to become the galactico. fuck me, trez comes way higher on my list.

[/random silly picture here]

Sep 1, 2002
    Fliakis said:
    so i should be banned because im not kissing zidanes arse just because the tosser left us as soon as he smelled the cash? irrelevant of the fact whether i agree if he was the best in recent history or not. he screwed up big time in 00/01 and left to become the galactico. fuck me, trez comes way higher on my list.

[/random silly picture here]

Eeesit becors they arrre French mon ami?

Silly picture:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)