Zdenek Grygera (6 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I can't believe nobody thought of that, we're all idiots. PDC as RB and Grosso as LB, all our defensive problems are solved! Bring on Fulham!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If ever I suspected a Juve player has been bought by someone to perform like this, it's Grygera. There's no explanation for the stuff he's doing.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Seriously this is all what gerygera can offer and don't expect anymore, so to blame him is so easy. Blame Secco for getting him for free, for keeping him all those years and coach for starting him. If he was any good, Ajax wouldn't let him go on free with such ease and didn't even try to keep him

Dec 31, 2008
im tellin' ya...he's gonna be one of our best players this season! i've forseen it! :D
That's a good news. :tup:

I depend on him greatly to play an important role in the team for the next seasons.
It would be good if he turns out to be better than Zebina, he will need some time to adjust though.
another czech at juve :toast:
Welcome to Juventus

I think he will be important part of us
just checked the first page of this thread :lol:

Dec 31, 2008
After losing that tooth , he's never been the same. It's like his whole football intelligence was in there.
Juventino[RUS];2373585 said:
sell sell sell
icεmαή;2373607 said:
Who'll buy? Give him away, for free.
He's just an addition to the corner flag.

Awful player.
OUT OF THE CLUB NOW!!!!
Worthless waste of a player, play anybody at RB but him
You and your family burn burn in hell.
fuckin' piece of TRASH, madarchod!
last few pages :lol:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Just die you piece of shit..molinaro is a god next to you...i can't believe you could turn so bad for us after ajax used you.. Fucking retard without a teeth..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
and to think we've been playing Grygera ahead of Caceres because even though he offers nothing in attack, 'at least he's solid at the back' :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)