Zdenek Grygera (3 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Call up a Primavera defender next time. He shouldn't ever step foot on the pitch for us again.
Bamba time! :weee:

Anyway, Zebina will be there for the Fulham game, let's hope and pray he doesn't get injured during the week. Like when stepping out of the shower and such.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That will never happen.. we'll just keep getting raped and raped again by teams with some pace. We will never learn.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Marceℓℓo;2391113 said:
I think I mentioned it before,but Bamba is nothing special and probably our weakest link in our Primavera starting eleven.
Really? The little I saw from him I always liked him. Well the question is: Is he better than Grygera?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Really? The little I saw from him I always liked him. Well the question is: Is he better than Grygera?
No,not at all. Grygera is a squad player who normally gets his job done at least defensively,but lately he has been rubbish even in that aspect.These kind of mistakes can happen to anybody once in a while,but he already made a similar assist against Palermo which is horrible for a professional player.

Anyway,there's no way he should start for us and we should look to get rid of him.

DIEGO 28

Aug 20, 2009
If

De Ceglie = RB ......> Remember Lecce 1-2 Juve last year .

Grosso = LB

Then = Juventus 3-0 Siena

So Alberto Zaccheroni is a piece of shit not Zdenek Grygera .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)