Zdenek Grygera (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Here are his recent words:

"Deschamps knew me very well. He wanted me when he was in Monaco. And Juve leaders wanted me too. We will see what will happen with Ranieri. I'll try to gain my place in the team. I just made an operation in my left leg's muscles. I'm working on reinfocing it in the swimming pool. Now, Juve doctors supervise me and I feel I'm 100% ready".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Here are his recent words:

"Deschamps knew me very well. He wanted me when he was in Monaco. And Juve leaders wanted me too. We will see what will happen with Ranieri. I'll try to gain my place in the team. I just made an operation in my left leg's muscles. I'm working on reinfocing it in the swimming pool. Now, Juve doctors supervise me and I feel I'm 100% ready".
That's a good news. :tup:

I depend on him greatly to play an important role in the team for the next seasons.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It would be good if he turns out to be better than Zebina, he will need some time to adjust though.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I have a feeling, with Ranieri in charge, his stay in Juventus won't last so long.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I have a feeling, with Ranieri in charge, his stay in Juventus won't last so long.
I was worried about that too, but if his performances are up to scratch, then there shouldn't be a problem. All the best, Grygera! :tup:

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
It's really bad luck when you sign for a club and the coach that requested you leaves. It's also true for Sali. His best position is the right wing in a 4 men midfield. If we play 4-3-3 this position won't exist.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Intresting this article :

http://www.voetbal24.nl/index.php?a...mdCBzcGlqdCB2YW4ga2V1emUgdm9vciBKdXZlbnR1cyI7

Translation :

Grygera have spite of choice for Juventus

Zdenek Grygera have spite of his choice for Juventus and allude already on a departure. He told that to 'Sport', a Czech magazine. He doesnt have a great feeling of the switch Deschamps - Ranieri. On 1 July Grygera was official of Juventus, where he has signed a five-year contract.
He signed for free from Ajax. But at the moment Grygera signed his contract, Didier Deschamps still was the coach there. "He knows me good and because he was the coach I have made the step."

Grygera doesnt know the new coach, Claudio Ranieri. "I do not know him and i must win his faith in me. Because he signed, its going to be another start, not the start i wished."

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

http://www.voetbal24.nl/index.php?a...mdCBzcGlqdCB2YW4ga2V1emUgdm9vciBKdXZlbnR1cyI7

Translation :

Zdenek Grygera have spite of his choice for Juventus and allude already on a departure. He told that to 'Sport', a Czech magazine. He doesnt have a great feeling of the switch Deschamps - Ranieri. On 1 July Grygera was official of Juventus, where he has signed a five-year-old contract.
He signed for free from Ajax. But at the moment Grygera signed his contract, Didier Deschamps still was the coach there. "He knows me good and because he was the coach I have made the step."

Grygera doesnt know the new coach, Claudio Ranieri. "I do not know him and i must win his faith in me. Because he signed, its going to be another start, not the start i wished."
:rofl:

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
this publication also told lies of Nedved didnt they...hmmm? THey merely took portions of his quotes and cooked up a fictitious story...kinda like what the British press does everyday lol

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Translation :

Zdenek Grygera have spite of his choice for Juventus and allude already on a departure. He told that to 'Sport', a Czech magazine. He doesnt have a great feeling of the switch Deschamps - Ranieri. On 1 July Grygera was official of Juventus, where he has signed a five-year contract.

This comes as no surprise, it's natural he's disapointed because the coach that brought him here is now gone. Poor Zdenek, I really don't see Ranieri favouring him... But like Graham said, all the best to him, may he convince Ranieri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)