Zdenek Grygera (5 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
Yeahh , Great Performance , I always have faith with this guy ability ,but never thought in The LB .

:flag2:

Thanks for the Joy you Brought for me Today's , Zdenek .

:juve1:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hopefully grygera can keep it up, also ranieri must now keep him there we cant go back to molinaro. hopefully against napoli we see

grygera---willy----chiellini-----sali/birindelli

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I cant beleive this guy signed a Pre Contract with us last January and he only has 63 posts in his thread :confused:
maybe thats a good thing. he hasn't really had much playing time and he really hasn't earned much criticism either... which i guess is a good thing rite?

but great overall performance from Z.G.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
9 March 2008
Grygera: «I'm very happy»

An unexpected hero shone through at the Ferraris in Genoa: Zdenek Grygera. In what was perhaps his toughest period, after all the flak endured for his performance against Fiorentina, the Czech defender came out with his best performance of the year. A lot of substance, but also great quality (see his pass for Trezeguet); plus he also takes credit for opening the score with a thunderous shot from long range.

At the end of the match, Zdenek received the compliments he deserved. «I'm very happy, I had a bad moment after the game against Fiorentina, but I always look to the future and I always go on the pitch to do the best I can. The team played tight today and we got an important win, we need to continue like this now».

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Grygera is unlikely hero

Juventus got back to winning ways thanks to an inspired performance from defender Zdenek Grygera.

The Czech international set-up David Trezeguet and scored in the Bianconeri’s 2-0 victory against Genoa at Marassi.

The versatile stopper came in at the last minute after left-back Cristian Molinaro was ruled out with a fever.

I am very content and also happy. I want to play better in every game, especially after the match against Fiorentina,” Grygera told Sky Italia. “It has been a difficult period for us.”

Juve had gone three games without a win until last night’s triumph and talk of a crisis was mounting after the Turin giants crumbled, 3-2, at home to Fiorentina a week ago.

Bianconeri President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli came out on several occasions last week to deny Coach Claudio Ranieri’s job was in jeopardy.

The Tinkerman responded well under pressure and, as Giorgio Chiellini explains, made some crucial changes which ultimately swung the game in Genoa.

We spoke with the Coach and agreed that Nicola Legrottaglie and I play well in the middle,” Chiellini noted. “We felt I would be better there than Grygera.

Our strength is that of being short and compact on the pitch, even if it is risky at times.

Chiellini also had words of encouragement for one of the Bianconeri’s other forgotten men, Tiago Mendes.

We are convinced that he has the quality to become a great champion. We trust him and hope that he can find the space to show how strong he is.”

The Portuguese midfielder replaced Cristiano Zanetti, after he went off with a muscle problem, and performed well by hitting some good passes.

Tiago has only started five matches this season but could be set for a return to the first XI if Zanetti’s injury proves serious.

channel 4

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:howler: Amazing what one game can do, turn Grygera from rubbish to a hero. One good game can't erase all his bad performances before so I wouldn't put my money on Grygera being our regular let-back.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
a big :tup: to Zdenek great goal and i though his assist was sublime but this quote from Ranieri had me in stiches
It took me eight months to understand that [Zdenek] Grygera is a good left back, but that's OK.
Is it really O.K ranieri just shows what a good manager you are then. well how much lionger will it take you to realise that tiago is better than nocerino (who is crap) and what a bad player molinaro is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)