Zdenek Grygera (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow. A couple decent games, but otherwise I would still have to argue that he's been our worst regular on the squad -- even worse than Molinaro or Nocerino. I would clearly call him poor.

He has a lot to prove before I consider him better than a bench-warmer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Cant see much of Grygera in the Youtube Video of Juventus Friendly matches other then a couple of good cross that leads to an Amauri Goal in the Dortmund match and a Marchionni goal in the TIM cup ...

His good form in Euro should continue to flow and i see him improving his game play from last year and should be about evenly match against Zebina for the Starting RB position.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Grygera is an ideal back up solution, adding the fact that he is relatively versatile and he can fill the gaps between our lines if an RB,CB or even LB is needed.
But sometime in the future we have to fix this matter, once and for all.
If Zebina is available, he will get the starter position, but he isnt most of the season.
If keeps going like that,this season too, then we have to sell him, buy a new starter and keep Grygera as his sub.

We must fixing our defense issues eventually, before they become one too many...
(actually, they already are)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)