zalyate leaving juve (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

we paid 30 m for this crap shit :dazed::dazed:
Please show a bit of respect to Zalayeta. He is 1 of the good bench players that we had. Never complains, always give in his best when called to play and had a wonderful time f**king the Spanish teams in the important stages of the CL. He may lack talent, but he uses his physical strength to get past players. I saw the Urugray vs Brazil game and he uses that aspect to get pass 2 Brazilian defenders. Sometimes he even helps out in the defence. So I juz wish that ppl will juz give Zala a bit more respect. However I think that he should leave us to get 1st team football. A place in Sampdoria wouldn't be that bad, but I really like him to stay with us forever.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Please show a bit of respect to Zalayeta. He is 1 of the good bench players that we had. Never complains, always give in his best when called to play and had a wonderful time f**king the Spanish teams in the important stages of the CL. He may lack talent, but he uses his physical strength to get past players. I saw the Urugray vs Brazil game and he uses that aspect to get pass 2 Brazilian defenders. Sometimes he even helps out in the defence. So I juz wish that ppl will juz give Zala a bit more respect. However I think that he should leave us to get 1st team football. A place in Sampdoria wouldn't be that bad, but I really like him to stay with us forever.
sorry guys , am just surprised by the 30m with Zalayeta value....thanks for the note ;)

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    Bolton, Birmingham alerted as Juventus confirm Zalayeta sale
    tribalfootball.com - June 14, 2005

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has confirmed striker Marcelo Zalayeta is being put up for sale.

Moggi revealed: "Zalayeta has asked to leave us and therefore there is a possibility for him to go. He cost £20 million, therefore we will try to sell him, more so than to give him away on-loan."

Juve are seeking at least £7 million for the Uruguay international, who has been tracked by Bolton Wanderers and Birmingham City in the last season.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Juventus must sell to buy Tuesday 14 June, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Franzo Grande Stevens says the club will have to sell this summer before they can buy any new players.

The outfit have been linked with a multi-million pound bid for Roma’s Antonio Cassano, but they seemingly don’t have the cash available to finance the swoop.

"We will make a few more signings this summer but it is our priority to sell," stated the Bianconeri chief.

The Stadio Delle Alpi outfit do have a reputation for sacrificing big name players after the departures of Roberto Baggio, Christian Vieri and Zinedine Zidane over the last decade.

"However, it is difficult to find a club ready to hand over £50m for one player anymore," added Stevens, making reference to Zidane’s Real Madrid switch in 2001.

The likes of David Trezeguet, Emerson and Gianluca Zambrotta have all been linked with moves. And Stevens seemed to admit that every player at the club had their price.

"There are some players of the squad who are untransferable, at least in theory," he concluded.

One player who looks certain to leave is Marcelo Zalayeta after the striker put in a transfer request.

The club are also set to sell their 50 per cent share in Fabrizio Miccoli (pictured) to Fiorentina in the near future.

"We’ll look to meet Juventus as soon as possible," stated Miccoli’s agent Francesco Caliandro.

The forward joined the Viola last summer when they paid £5m for a half-share of his contract.

The other half may be a little but more expensive after Miccoli netted 12 goals at the Franchi this term.

source: channel4.com

I would like Zala to go to Sampdoria.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    corradi is & I quote ''GASH'' I've never rated him. he cant even hack it in La Liga which is really known for it solid defending....Not. We have so many decent/ half decent player for possible trades including zala. thats why we bring in so many bosman rule players who have potential ie: kapo.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    No sh!t Grande stevens! this aint the first time we've heard this ''oh we gotta sell, before we can buy. Also i heard Samuel is on the verge in joining inter for a season loan. But wrong thread for that I know.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    I think Zalayeta did a good job if he had the chance to play and he never complained about sitting on the bench but at the moment we have Ibrahimovic, Mutu, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Our fifth striker should perhaps be a young one.
    I can understand Zalayeta that he does not want to spend his whole career on our bench. We should sell him.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Just a quick note as I have to back Dan as he was partially right with claims Juve signed him from Sevilla. True, he was originally signed from Peñarol(?) but he was sent on loan (or was it joint-ownership?) to Seville. After his contract expired his spanish journey (with problems with law, DUI?) was over and he was a free agent training with Juve and after a while Moggi decided to offer him a contract. I'm not 100% sure about this story but that's how I remember it.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Personally I'll never forget his winner at the nou camp. I've never celebrated a goal so much and probably never will - and this against my second favourite footy team!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Personally I'll never forget his winner at the nou camp. I've never celebrated a goal so much and probably never will - and this against my second favourite footy team!
    And his winner against Madrid, this guy makes wonders sometimes.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

And his winner against Madrid, this guy makes wonders sometimes.
    we need a player that can make wonders almost "everytime"

i would really happy if juve can buy robinho...he is young and talented
    he has natural skill. beautiful play. ala brazilia

o yeah. i heard debora said there are great youngster in brazil..
    anderson .. is inter try to signing him??

year2 before i saw daniel carvalho. and see him as great player.
    now he is at cska moskow.. one key for cska win uefa cup
    i think robinho has a great future ... i want to see him go to european club
    so i can watch him more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)