zalyate leaving juve (2 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
I guess 30million is what he has costed us over the years: salary, taxes, fees, hotels, transports, meals, toilet paper, hot water in the showers, jerseys, shorts, balls,....
yeh I second that .. Especially the balls part :D :D :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
they can't even translate it right, Moggi said his price is 30m, not he cost us 30m.

the original article is from lastampa.it

if he leaves I'd take Milito of Genoa or Caracciolo.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
30 million? :howler: I would be very happy if we get anything over 5.

Also, Moggi denying on repeated occasions Trez is leaving is very suspicious. Im expecting him to go.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know Moggi, he says 30m but we'll sell him for 10-12m € and that would be amazing for a 5th striker.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yep, we took him from Penarol and a year or 2 later we loaned him to Sevilla before taking him back again.

Moggi is just playing with the media and throwing BS all over the place. He's making them look stupid and it works.

They all talk Cassano, Cassano, Cassano and we'll get Chivu and Mancini in the end. :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
because your wrong!!!:D

we signed him as a youngster from Penerol. He has been on loan in the past and i think he may have gone on loan to Sevilla

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have an option on Gila but we won't use it?
moggi says we could buy him he but we dont want too?
Mayby are option was swap him with the 30mil Zala and the dif.
That were v.confusing comments and the only tryth is we have plans on the attack and many choices wich gonna make Zala unneeded,after a good year from Zala with important goals its the best time to sell him at the maximum of profit,
Treze is priceless means we will never get the fee we need to sell him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)