zalyate leaving juve (4 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
I think the total amount spent on salary,accuistion and all that other stuff amounted to 30 million....
it will never make that number,I don't know about the real numbers,but I am sure we paid less than 5mil$ then to get him (even could be for free),and he is six years with juve,his wages should be around 500k,let say it is 1mil$(7years =7mil) that makes total 12mil maximum, with ignoring the loan out deals to sevilla,empoli, perugia..so like I said,30mil is pure crap,maybe it is 3mil,with one zero less , that's more logical ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
I guess 30million is what he has costed us over the years: salary, taxes, fees, hotels, transports, meals, toilet paper, hot water in the showers, jerseys, shorts, balls,....
:rofl:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
1. Zalayeta is not "crap shit", he's a perfect 5th striker who never complains (from the tone of the article it didn't sound like his approach to Moggi was complaining either) and produces the goods for us when called upon.

2. I highly doubt we spent 30m on him.

3. Maybe this means we'll get Cassano and not sell Mutu, though we'll have to play on more of a rotation basis than we did with Zala.

4. Damn I'll miss him if he leaves, but in truth he deserves better.

i am with you but we cant let him leave. he is the only bench forward we have

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Probably another dumb rumour.

However I must say that we might be a little naive to think that Zalayeta won't mind another season of benchwarming especially after his good season.And at 27,he's no spring chicken either.

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    Moggi mette Zalayeta sul mercato
    12 06 2005

Luciano Moggi avrebbe deciso di cedere Marcelo Zalayeta. Il prezzo fissato dal dg bianconero si aggira intorno ai 30 milioni di euro. Per l'attaccante uruguaiano ci sono diverse offerte dalla Spagna (Valencia). In uscita dalla Juve anche Olivier Kapo che dovrebbe andare in prestito al Monaco.

Jul 28, 2002
    we have had zala for a long while now prior to his loan at sevilla he was jus an average talent, but rememebr when we had no strikers left thanks to salas get seriously injured??...who stepped in on a free as back up...the legendary Zalayeta.

He may not be the most talented but he sure has helped the club out many a time.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Zala's been a true professional at Juve. Got us vital goals in the biggest of games C.L (Barca/Real) Never moaned etc. But he knows that his future looks gloomy cing as we keep getting linked with Cassano/Gila/ So how can I put this? .......You gotta Go!! .....Gotta Go!!! G'on GEEEEET OUUUUUT!!!!

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
    not a good idea to sell Zalayeta. he gives us the "tall,physical striker" option

if we get rid of him we'd need someone like Corradi to take his place

its always useful to have a tall striker in the squad

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
    you said it....zala needs to get out and feel that grass a bit more....rather than feeling the hard bench all season.....
    well we have a nice bench. It's quite soft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)