Zalayeta to Livorno (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He should really move on, livorno would be a decent club for him.

Anyone know what el panteron means?

And where on earth did the £30 mil figure come from? :pumpkin: we got him dirt cheap, and he will prolly go for the same price too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
WHATS THE BLOODY POINT IN LOANING OUT A 28 YEAR OLD????????!!!!!!!!!
this is the crazyest thing i have ever heard, its something chelsea would do, we mayaswell loan him to someone for 3 years untill his contract runs out so we can make 0 money from him! for christ sake we could at least sell him for a million i'm sure if livorno wanted him that bad they would pay, bloody hell this board angers my happyness
Maaan, you don't see the real pont..
don't forget that we probably will be playing in CL next year.. and there are some teams that "zala" love.. ;)

Jul 28, 2002
Zala is a legend for his loyalty and hard work without complaining. I hope he goes to Livorno and scores 15 goals.

Jul 28, 2002
-@#10: I dont think he has that kind of ability, 10 goals would be miracle
he has the ability. You wouldnt have thought the brother-in-law of our captain could score 17 would you?

Big strong lad, plenty of experience, just needs playing time. He may not be the most gifted, but he knows how to play football, why else is he our trusty super sub?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Zala is a legend for his loyalty and hard work without complaining. I hope he goes to Livorno and scores 15 goals.
this kid is really special for me. Not everyone's favorite, but for me he is a Juve legend, you don't have to be a great player to become one, Rampulla for example. I have huge respect for Zala, wherever he goes I respect him and wish him the best, thou I would love if he retired here at Juve.

Jul 28, 2002
this kid is really special for me. Not everyone's favorite, but for me he is a Juve legend, you don't have to be a great player to become one, Rampulla for example. I have huge respect for Zala, wherever he goes I respect him and wish him the best, thou I would love if he retired here at Juve.
Totally agree.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:agree: except the bolded bit, coz I wana him play more and have his chance before his career come to end...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's funny. Just a couple seasons ago people such as denco said Zalayeta is a useless sloth.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
Totally agree Zalayeta is a Juventino 4 ever,,,
and what is the point of loaning out a 28 yr old? you ask
well 1st of all selling him would bring in very little neway and we should loan him for 3 years or watevr then bring him back 2 retire at juventus 4 what he has done 4 us, but he should go 2 livorno so he is given a role in playing in a regular starting 11..................................FORZA ZALAYETA

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)