Zalayeta to Livorno (5 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Holygr4le said:
Just let him go. Bring up a talented and young (>18) player that can learn and evolve amongst the established.
Zalayeta was someone who came to the club young and has learned and evolved amongst the established. Barring him wanting to go himself, IMO he is someone we should keep.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Desmond said:
Zalayeta was someone who came to the club young and has learned and evolved amongst the established. Barring him wanting to go himself, IMO he is someone we should keep.
yeah,but the guy deserves to play football,which is something we can't give that to him.I love the guy,that's why I want him to leave to Livorno

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Zalayeta has proven that he can score when given the chance (he scored quite a lot of goals last season). After Trezeguet he's our only big good-heading scoring striker, so we'll need him for the rest of the season.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
livorno dont really have any players we would require. its a shame, if we were to lose zalayeta, it would be good to at least make his departure worth while.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
zalayeta is a great player who could be in the starting 11 of many teams. i think we should loan him out, that way if he really shines as a starter, we get him back. also, he needs more playing time, just shows the depth of talent juve have upfront, i still remember that goal vs madrid :touched:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
in case u don't know,zalayeta's contract expires at the end of this season..u really think he's gonna renew his contract after being the eternal sub? it's bye bye zala next year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)