Zalayeta to Livorno (2 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
WHATS THE BLOODY POINT IN LOANING OUT A 28 YEAR OLD????????!!!!!!!!!
this is the crazyest thing i have ever heard, its something chelsea would do, we mayaswell loan him to someone for 3 years untill his contract runs out so we can make 0 money from him! for christ sake we could at least sell him for a million i'm sure if livorno wanted him that bad they would pay, bloody hell this board angers my happyness

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Because we dont need anymore cash...:pumpkin:
Kovac,Zala,Tudor,Boji (Gianni too? ) out ==== 0 $$$$ in
and we will sell for ridiculous amounts Camo,Treze and Balza...(possibly Legro+Kapo+Blasi+youngsters)

If Moggi was selling/trading all those players he could bring in Lampard,Huntelaar and Milito without using any more cash...
Please don´t forget that moggi payed 30m for Zalayeta.. :disagree:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
No way 30 millions for zalayeta.
This is a good time for zalayeta to leave before it's too late. if we can't take care of him, we've better let him go. he can improve somewhere.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Zalayeta officially joined our team as a promising youngster, 19 if I'm not mistaken. He was the Olivera before olivera...(ehm ok, that doesn't make sense)...

Moggi didn't dish out 30mil for him...

I guess we know why Juve are a bit careful in talkin southamerican youngsters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Livorno make Zalayeta move
Thursday 14 June, 2007
Juventus striker Marcelo Zalayeta could move to Livorno after President Aldo Spinelli made an official request for the Uruguayan.

The 28-year-old had recently revealed that he was frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Stadio Olimpico and was eager to appear for the first team more regularly.

The international is now being eyed by the Tuscan minnows as they search for a strike-partner to field alongside captain Cristiano Lucarelli, who will seemingly stay despite threatening to leave.

Juventus are reportedly ready to consider the request and might let Zalayeta join the Stadio Picchi outfit on a loan deal, as the player does not seem to be part of new Coach Claudio Ranieri’s plans.

The Bianconero is a reported target for Catania as well, but the Amaranto seem favoured in the race for the Uruguayan.

Zalayeta joined Juventus from Perugia in 2004, but has not been given many chances to shine since then and had declared that he was ready to consider a move.

“I would really like to stay here, but there is not enough space for me,” explained El Panteron, who has also been targeted by UEFA Cup winners Sevilla in the past.

“I would like to play more and with consistency. With my physical structure it isn’t easy to reach fitness if you play every once in a while,” said Zalayeta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell? He didn't join Us in 2004!

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
strange thing is still to loan him instead of selling him , this means he might come back
Yes , loaning means just that. :D

Joke aside, he is still one of my favorite Juve players, it would be nice if he stays and get more playing time , but knowing this board and the moves that they make...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Zalayeta officially joined our team as a promising youngster, 19 if I'm not mistaken. He was the Olivera before olivera...(ehm ok, that doesn't make sense)...

Moggi didn't dish out 30mil for him...

I guess we know why Juve are a bit careful in talkin southamerican youngsters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Livorno make Zalayeta move
Thursday 14 June, 2007
Juventus striker Marcelo Zalayeta could move to Livorno after President Aldo Spinelli made an official request for the Uruguayan.

The 28-year-old had recently revealed that he was frustrated with his lack of playing time at the Stadio Olimpico and was eager to appear for the first team more regularly.

The international is now being eyed by the Tuscan minnows as they search for a strike-partner to field alongside captain Cristiano Lucarelli, who will seemingly stay despite threatening to leave.

Juventus are reportedly ready to consider the request and might let Zalayeta join the Stadio Picchi outfit on a loan deal, as the player does not seem to be part of new Coach Claudio Ranieri’s plans.

The Bianconero is a reported target for Catania as well, but the Amaranto seem favoured in the race for the Uruguayan.

Zalayeta joined Juventus from Perugia in 2004, but has not been given many chances to shine since then and had declared that he was ready to consider a move.

“I would really like to stay here, but there is not enough space for me,” explained El Panteron, who has also been targeted by UEFA Cup winners Sevilla in the past.

“I would like to play more and with consistency. With my physical structure it isn’t easy to reach fitness if you play every once in a while,” said Zalayeta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell? He didn't join Us in 2004!
I knew I read the same article more than one month ago:

Naughty Channel 4:eyebrows:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may3f.html

And yes, Vonam, he played 5 matches for Perugia in 2004, but Channel 4 forgot that he's with us since 1997:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I knew I read the same article more than one month ago:

Naughty Channel 4:eyebrows:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may3f.html

And yes, Vonam, he played 5 matches for Perugia in 2004, but Channel 4 forgot that he's with us since 1997:D
Good observation Reb, thats pretty lame to print the same news. And they got wrong info too, yeah I know, we loaned him out to Perugia half the season.

Channel4 is laggin behind goal.com with som'o the latest calcio news

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
All said and done, he's my favourite 5th choice Juve striker of all time. Despite all these years of little or no play, he never whined. Just silently believed in his ability and choices of the club. His human qualities deserve their place in our heart. Forza Zala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)