Zalayeta Hattrick (5 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not that it will make a difference by telling me Martin (as I obviously have no say in that), but what would improve it out of curiosity?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I don't read tribalfootball so I can't comment about them but the few I've seen were all quotes so I don't think they write bs or anything.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If it's in quotes it's a fact so it cannot be a rumour. No one can change what someone said....that's against the law and I'm sure they won't invent quotes for nothing.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Not that it will make a difference by telling me Martin (as I obviously have no say in that), but what would improve it out of curiosity?
Well, realistically there's no way to make it good, it needs a complete redesign. Compare it to a site that has professional design like http://soccernet.espn.go.com/ and see the difference.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
simple? it's not simple... it's balanced, solid and serve the function... that's where the new media designers come into mind... that's why we got paid... :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's a simple layout though, maybe that's the charm?
Aside from all the advertising (which noone likes or wants), it`s elegant. Fonts are good looking, color combinations are pleasant, layout is logical and easy to follow, easy to navigate etc. soccerage.com was big and messy but still much much better than goal.com. I don't know what possessed them..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hehe well blame the technicians and web developers for the layout :D

Layout? I doubt you can even call it that. Although I do visit goal.com, I'd have to say its a poor excuse for a decent website. Sure the articles are interesting and add a touch of drama in the way they are written. In addition to making them interactive for readers. I'd easily say soccerage was way ahead both in terms of format and layout. Too bad it was done away with because the guys at goal.com have certainly gone back in time. Anyway, as a piece of advice to the technicians, if they even deserve that tag, I'd have to say a simple design would lend it a touch of sophistication that it could do with, given that we're in 2005.

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
zalayeta is our super-sub... last season he really did a great job when juve was lacking in attacking options...
i think that this season his job is to score in the coppa italia and help juve progress to the final...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)