Zalayeta Hattrick (3 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
it seems that statistics dont wokr for del piero knowing that he scored 14 goales last season with 20 subsitutions is the prefect combination for a statistic wise

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I'm curious to see how Martin counters this :D
Counter what exactly? :confused: I've seen the word "statistics" come in up in relation to Del Piero but I've yet to see some kind of conclusion made on that.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
For the record, certain statistics speak loudly in DP's favor (starting with him being our top scorer last year), I was even gonna do an article about it but I couldn't be bothered :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
For the record, certain statistics speak loudly in DP's favor (starting with him being our top scorer last year), I was even gonna do an article about it but I couldn't be bothered :D

you can use statistics to prove anything, 30% of the poeple know that

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Frankly the only online publication (that I know of) I'd like to be published in is the Guardian, they have immense columns. I can see it now, I submit a story and they gently tell me to f. off. "Why don't you start by taking some English classes?" :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You know I never bother reading the columns on there because I hate the site so much. It's doing a real disservice to the people who write them, cause sometimes they're very good.

If the people who run goal.com were real publishers (ie. paper) they would probably innovate by printing books on toilet paper.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I know, also aca told me about your love for those colours ;)

Though to be honest it only looks bad in Mozilla not in IE.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's not just about the colors, the whole interface is horridly designed. Just changing the colors wouldn't make it any better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)