Zalayeta deserves better respect from juventus and their fans (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zala arguably has a very tough position to fill on the squad. They have to be good enough to be effective. And yet they have to be patient and recognize they are mostly going to get their play time when there are injuries, during the Coppa, and as an occasional sub. And they have to keep their form up while spending so much time on the bench.

It's not an easy role to fill.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
i respect zalayeta and he has scored soem crucial goals for juve. he has potential, however, we rarely play him. we should loan him to a team in serie a where he wil get more playing time. if he impresses, we take him back, if not, let them buy him.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
they are the only and i mean only posative things that he every made here. these two goals . i remember Tudor also got us a very imp goal against depertivo which leadus to the match against Real in that exact year and he doesn't get that much of credit. im afraid u r going to make Zalayeta a legend becuase of these 2 goals he is a striker, thats what they usually do !!!! i love all Juve player but come on he should be like the 3rd less talented player for Juve this year, behind Blasi and chimenti and even chimenti is gone.

he had some unsuccessful loan spells and i wish he gets another chance at another club and plz for one lets replace him with a young guy

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
The Black pantha Aka Spanish Killa Aka Recobas right hand man AKA Urguaying Nightmare aka Expressionless Mime aka ZALA aka Yetti aka Trezegoal,Zlatan,DP,Mutu's sub aka Capellos bench buddy aka Where's my shin guards man aka 12 incher aka Barca Basher aka PK misser aka il panterone aka need to get a new hairdoo aka need a shoe sponser aka help me aka monaco???

That brotha has gots mad respect from me!!!
Forza ZALA!!

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #94
    well although i made this topic, its already a year ago. The rules of forum though say:

[DO NOT!
    Post in any language other than English.
    Use foul and abusive language.
    Use a signature larger than 4 lines of standard text.
    Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
    Post full nudity pictures/videos, or other pictures/videos that could offend
    Advertise or spam.
    Write in CAPITAL LETTERS.
    Double post.
    Ask to be a moderator.
    Pretend to be a moderator, or act as though you are a moderator.

Revive dead topics, if a thread is several months old there is no good reason to drag it back up.
    Say anything if you have nothing to say.
    Open a new thread just to ask a question or just to post a new article, use the search function first, it might get your answer first and keep the forums tidier.
    Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.
    Post live match updates in the match thread, there is a special thread for that
    ]

Infact i would say, when i opened the thread it was more about tributing zalayeta.
    ;)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Stephan, this is an old topic. The subject is really the same... just that someone needed to reunite with this thread after not being around for it the first time. ;)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    zalayeta is a player which every teem neads, which comes in and scores, which goal or not goal this season has won us the toughest match,against bologna, which has scored in matches against real madrid and against barcelona in the champions league, a player who has been on the bench for ages and never says a word, a player who when called in action always gives his best, even when everyone is playing but not him.. not to mention that when he plays, altough not being the worlds best players always gives us decent performances.. not to mention the fact that he is not a regular player, id worry more about players like boumsong , boumsong, bomsong and birndelli, who are our regular players... in my opinion we should be greatful to zalayeta, even keeping in mind that he has had offers along the years, ok from small clubs but always had some offers, and has remained with juventus.... maximum respect to him

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    zalayeta is a player which every teem neads, which comes in and scores, which goal or not goal this season has won us the toughest match,against bologna, which has scored in matches against real madrid and against barcelona in the champions league, a player who has been on the bench for ages and never says a word, a player who when called in action always gives his best, even when everyone is playing but not him.. not to mention that when he plays, altough not being the worlds best players always gives us decent performances.. not to mention the fact that he is not a regular player, id worry more about players like boumsong , boumsong, bomsong and birndelli, who are our regular players... in my opinion we should be greatful to zalayeta, even keeping in mind that he has had offers along the years, ok from small clubs but always had some offers, and has remained with juventus.... maximum respect to him
    exactly, that shud shut those blasephemists up

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    The Black pantha Aka Spanish Killa Aka Recobas right hand man AKA Urguaying Nightmare aka Expressionless Mime:D aka ZALA aka Yetti aka Trezegoal,Zlatan,DP,Mutu's sub aka Capellos bench buddy aka Where's my shin guards man aka 12 incher aka Barca Basher aka PK misser aka il panterone aka need to get a new hairdoo aka need a shoe sponser aka help me aka monaco???

That brotha has gots mad respect from me!!!
    Forza ZALA!!
    Amazing Nicknames:))) Had a good laugh!

Zala deserves pretty big credit... There werent only these 2 crucial goals!! I remember him scoring several crucial goals in serie A also... He is the best SUB... If we can keep him... But I would let him go to a good club , he deserves it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)