Zalayeta deserves better respect from juventus and their fans (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The Black pantha Aka Spanish Killa Aka Recobas right hand man AKA Urguaying Nightmare aka Expressionless Mime aka ZALA aka Yetti aka Trezegoal,Zlatan,DP,Mutu's sub aka Capellos bench buddy aka Where's my shin guards man aka 12 incher aka Barca Basher aka PK misser aka il panterone aka need to get a new hairdoo aka need a shoe sponser aka help me aka monaco???

That brotha has gots mad respect from me!!!
Forza ZALA!!
+ REP :D

Forza Zalayeta

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Zala is one of my favorite players at Juve, he is loyal, he never complaints about his playing time, and always is giving his best when he plays...

I'm sorry for him because he deserves better, he should leave to other club and be regular and score goals...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The Black pantha Aka Spanish Killa Aka Recobas right hand man AKA Urguaying Nightmare aka Expressionless Mime aka ZALA aka Yetti aka Trezegoal,Zlatan,DP,Mutu's sub aka Capellos bench buddy aka Where's my shin guards man aka 12 incher aka Barca Basher aka PK misser aka il panterone aka need to get a new hairdoo aka need a shoe sponser aka help me aka monaco???

That brotha has gots mad respect from me!!!
Forza ZALA!!
:agree: :pint:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I've always admired Baptista. But I doubt our coach/mang turning their eyes on him. However, I don't think he'd mind leaving as he's warming the bench at Arsenal.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Its time to sell Zalayeta, and buy Julio Baptista !!!!:agree:

other than age i dont realy see the difference

i also dont see any better striker who would accept the bench

i really critisized him over the past but still i dont think he should go unless for a youngster who can live with the bench for a couple of years

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
other than age i dont realy see the differencei also dont see any better striker who would accept the bench

i really critisized him over the past but still i dont think he should go unless for a youngster who can live with the bench for a couple of years
better look closer

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
lets compare:

Baptista scored 4 against Dudek and missed a penalty
Zalayeta couldnt score against Fiori and one on one with the goaler against Bologna he missed, even though it counted

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think Baptista is useless and very hard to use. He lacks a position on the pitch. What is he? He's not really a striker, not really a midfielder, not really a playmaker, not a winger, not really a support striker either..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think Baptista is useless and very hard to use. He lacks a position on the pitch. What is he? He's not really a striker, not really a midfielder, not really a playmaker, not a winger, not really a support striker either..
i always wandered the same. i think he was a dmc, he has that build anyway, but was used as a striker in sevilla, scored like 20 goals and went to real. whatever his natural position might be i do agree he's useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)