Zalayeta deserves better respect from juventus and their fans (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Poor Zalayeta, missed a golden opportunity to score in the last minutes, then missed a crucial penalty...

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++

No thats so shitty! The Aussies didn´t deserve it!

:down:That means my little Ruben will not come to Germany!:down::down:

From now I hate the Aussies!!!:fero::fero:
You hate an intire nation cause we kicked ur ass in a football match?? thats nice... u see Australians wouldnt say shit like if they came upon a retarded person from uraguay. Its that level of intelligence that separates our two nations. Not mentioning the qualities of sportsmanship fair play and respect... have fun watching Australia on tv ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++

No thats so shitty! The Aussies didn´t deserve it!

:down:That means my little Ruben will not come to Germany!:down::down:

From now I hate the Aussies!!!:fero::fero:
Y the hate of Aussies when they qualified for the WC 2006? Y do u want to hate a nation that is none of ur concern? I don't see y u should hate Australia.

Deserve? There's no such thing as deserve in football. Both teams have to fight for their lives to achieve their desireable result, and they have to fight for their chances. Luck contributes a portion as well. If u miss the boat, then it is too bad. Life is juz cruel.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Y the hate of Aussies when they qualified for the WC 2006? Y do u want to hate a nation that is none of ur concern? I don't see y u should hate Australia.

Deserve? There's no such thing as deserve in football. Both teams have to fight for their lives to achieve their desireable result, and they have to fight for their chances. Luck contributes a portion as well. If u miss the boat, then it is too bad. Life is juz cruel.
++ [ originally posted by del pietro ] ++
You hate an intire nation cause we kicked ur ass in a football match?? thats nice... u see Australians wouldnt say shit like if they came upon a retarded person from uraguay. Its that level of intelligence that separates our two nations. Not mentioning the qualities of sportsmanship fair play and respect... have fun watching Australia on tv
Hey Hey, its Ok!
Do you think it better when I write it like this!

From now i "hate" the aussies!

Its only because I wanted that our Uruguay-players can play at such a tournament! And Iam unhappy for them!
I dont hate the nation or the people and not the players!
On the other side I´am happy for them, because its their second WC!!
I liked to see them playing at the Confed cup and now they can show what say can do!!

p.s.: Hey del pietro, I´am not an urguayn!:D Iam from Germany!:D

Forza Juve
congrats to Australia!

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Tino said:
Hey Hey, its Ok!
Do you think it better when I write it like this!

From now i "hate" the aussies!

Its only because I wanted that our Uruguay-players can play at such a tournament! And Iam unhappy for them!
I dont hate the nation or the people and not the players!
On the other side I´am happy for them, because its their second WC!!
I liked to see them playing at the Confed cup and now they can show what say can do!!

p.s.: Hey del pietro, I´am not an urguayn!:D Iam from Germany!:D

Forza Juve
congrats to Australia!
Oh well... :D Its cool. I jus hope Hiddink can pull off what he did with South Korea. hehe.. So now I support Australia and Italia...

First I was scared of Zalayeta.. cause I new what he could do in Extra Time(refering Baracelona and Real Madrid). Yeh but then I felt sorry for the poor guy... missing that penalty in front of 83 000 Aussies.. :weee:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
del pietro said:
Oh well... :D Its cool. I jus hope Hiddink can pull off what he did with South Korea. hehe.. So now I support Australia and Italia...

First I was scared of Zalayeta.. cause I new what he could do in Extra Time(refering Baracelona and Real Madrid). Yeh but then I felt sorry for the poor guy... missing that penalty in front of 83 000 Aussies.. :weee:
I saw it on TV!
It was just awesome!

I hope that Zala could take the next chance for the WC2010!

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
I still can't believe they are eliminated and that such great players won't be at the WC. like REcoba, Olivera, Zalateta, Diogo, Lugano, Motero, Dario Rodriguez, marcelo sosa, Pablo Garcia, Carini, Viera, Forlan and i can't remember the others, Man, that team is way better than the Aussie team.

And Montero decided to retire from the NT now

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Beto said:
I still can't believe they are eliminated and that such great players won't be at the WC. like REcoba, Olivera, Zalateta, Diogo, Lugano, Motero, Dario Rodriguez, marcelo sosa, Pablo Garcia, Carini, Viera, Forlan and i can't remember the others, Man, that team is way better than the Aussie team.

And Montero decided to retire from the NT now
Cheers my SF brotha!

I always thought they should perform far better than they have. I mean, Ecuador is in but not Uruguay??

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
swag said:
Cheers my SF brotha!

I always thought they should perform far better than they have. I mean, Ecuador is in but not Uruguay??
Exactly, it's like the last WC when Ecuador Qualified and Uruguay had to play Australia. I don't know y Ecuador does really good in the Qualifiers and then does horrible in the WC.

I think Uruguay were too unorganized in the qualifiers and it seemed like the players did not know eachother very well. It's very sad :frown: that they won't be going.

I have seen Australia play and IMO they are not very good. They are quick, tall and strong but they don't come close to most of Uruguay's player's technique, shooting, passing and overall magic with the ball that the y can produce, especially Recoba, Olivera and Forlan + they have two that IMO are world class goalkeepers.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mostly due to Ecuador playing all their home games at high altitude, so the opposition never get accustomed to the thinner air, so they have a home record good enough to put them in contention for one of the spots, all they need is a bit of luck outside of home.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
mostly due to Ecuador playing all their home games at high altitude, so the opposition never get accustomed to the thinner air, so they have a home record good enough to put them in contention for one of the spots, all they need is a bit of luck outside of home.
Precisely, actually.

That and I think the extra-strength cigarettes they put in the machine outside the visiting team's locker room. ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
swag said:
Precisely, actually.

That and I think the extra-strength cigarettes they put in the machine outside the visiting team's locker room. ;)
man the smoke would feeel like lead in your lungs, :sick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)