Zalayeta deserves better respect from juventus and their fans (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Of course, there's a lot of upside from Zala when expectations are lower. When a DP or Ibra have a bad game, we crucify them here on this forum. When Zala doesn't do anything, he does sort of get to take a pass of "Yes, he didn't contribute, but he's Zalayeta and he came off the bench."

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
i will always like zala, scoring twice against the spanish teams in extra time. class.
The guys over here actually give him the name Tariq Ibn Ziyad (Tariq is the Islamic general that conquered Spain back in the 700s):rofl:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Of course, there's a lot of upside from Zala when expectations are lower. When a DP or Ibra have a bad game, we crucify them here on this forum. When Zala doesn't do anything, he does sort of get to take a pass of "Yes, he didn't contribute, but he's Zalayeta and he came off the bench."
its all relative

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
zalayeta is arguably the most effective 'non regularly playing' striker in europe right now.though i dont know if he would be proud of this mantle.he would be a first team regular in a huge number of clubs across the major leagues in europe.

his loyalty to juventus has to be saluted.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

The guys over here actually give him the name Tariq Ibn Ziyad (Tariq is the Islamic general that conquered Spain back in the 700s):rofl:
:LOL: Nice one

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I like Zala very much!
He is a loyal benchwarmer and when he get his chance, than he use it well, like in the game against Roma last year!

Or against Real Madrid..(oh this goal! I was crying!)

I would like to see him playing the WC2006 in Germany (it looks good)!:thumb:

Go Zala!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by del pietro ] ++
dude hes staying there for the big $$$.. which he wouldnt earn elsewhere.. yes i salute him for being a loyal bench warmer.
What big $$$?? IIRC he only gets .5 Mil a year....

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
He never fails to impress in the big games..at least sometimes..
This oughta go into the Bobby Robson use of grammar folklore, how can never fail? then in the same sentence it turns to sometimes

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sadly today Uruguay lost the game against Australia in penaltys, Australia moves to the World Cup... the sad part is that Zalayeta mist a penalty that gave Australia the win...

I hope Zala can overcome this painful moment.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I'm sorry for Zalayeta......he deserved to play in the world-cup.
No thats so shitty! The Aussies didn´t deserve it!

:down:That means my little Ruben will not come to Germany!:down::down:

From now I hate the Aussies!!!:fero::fero:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++

No thats so shitty! The Aussies didn´t deserve it!

:down:That means my little Ruben will not come to Germany!:down::down:

From now I hate the Aussies!!!:fero::fero:
im with you

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Sadly today Uruguay lost the game against Australia in penaltys, Australia moves to the World Cup... the sad part is that Zalayeta mist a penalty that gave Australia the win...

I hope Zala can overcome this painful moment.

they just keep piling up though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)