Your favorite snus? (12 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Dip, Tahir? Ugh...you turn into a spit machine. When I was working in produce at a supermarket last year, there was this guy two years younger than me (so 15) who would dip all the time during work. His brand was Skoal, green apple flavoured (as if it matters), and he'd be spitting all over the backroom floor and shit. It was gross.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #83
    Dip, Tahir? Ugh...you turn into a spit machine. When I was working in produce at a supermarket last year, there was this guy two years younger than me (so 15) who would dip all the time during work. His brand was Skoal, green apple flavoured (as if it matters), and he'd be spitting all over the backroom floor and shit. It was gross.
    :wallbang:

Dip is not "Snus" for the 20th time :D You barely have to spit anything when you use snus. If you suck the shit out of it, sure you'll have to spit every second, but if you do it like you're supposed to you don't have to spit at all.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    :wallbang:

Dip is not "Snus" for the 20th time :D You barely have to spit anything when you use snus. If you suck the shit out of it, sure you'll have to spit every second, but if you do it like you're supposed to you don't have to spit at all.
    You say tomato, I say tomoto. Dip, snus, tobacco, poison...it's all the same. :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #85
    You say tomato, I say tomoto. Dip, snus, tobacco, poison...it's all the same. :D
    Well, like I said. If we're going to argue tobacco versus no-tobacco then there's no argument; no tobacco wins hands down. But if we're talking about snus itself, or snus versus cigarettes then there is something to talk about.

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Does it require you to spit every 5 seconds?

I had friends in school who chewed something similar, with non-stop spitting...:rolleyes:
    I believe that it was mentioned several times before:

You barely have to spit anything when you use snus. If you suck the shit out of it, sure you'll have to spit every second, but if you do it like you're supposed to you don't have to spit at all.
    :D

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1401853 said:
    Damn straight they are, they have lost their jaws from cancer.
    Oh my! :O

Too bad addictions are so hard to quit. I tried unsuccessfully to get my best friend to quit. I made a bet with her and she lost, but then she claimed that I rigged it so she would lose. She was just a weakling. :D But seriously though I have seen her try and it's hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)