Your favorite snus? (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No, it's just a different form of intoxication. It's not health nuts that came up with it, tobacco companies did.

Btw to everyone here, I really really support the use of snus. You have my blessing to switch from cigarettes immediately. It doesn't pollute the air and it doesn't even smell that bad. Might be a little less harmful as well. You still get cancer though. :heart: But maybe not all of you. :eyebrows:
I see, not something I'd enjoy though.. Smoking is inhaling/exhaling, I do it because of that, not because I need that nicotine fix, I'm not that addicted. If it came to that I'd stop smoking, I would not chew those things.

Though it's smart move by tobacco companies I must say, works for almost everyone.

Loved the "you still get cancer" punch-line, that was slick. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I see, not something I'd enjoy though.. Smoking is inhaling/exhaling, I do it because of that, not because I need that nicotine fix, I'm not that addicted. If it came to that I'd stop smoking, I would not chew those things.
You don't chew it, you grab some out of the box (looks a bit like powder coffee, but rougher and sticky), shape it in your fingers and push it up behind your upper lip. Then you just walk around like that all day. Finally when you're done you spit it out right on the sidewalk for people to step on.

Loved the "you still get cancer" punch-line, that was slick. :D
Feature complete :toast:

But you get some kind of skin cancer in your mouth from it, so you don't get that coughing-your-lungs-out party. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You don't chew it, you grab some out of the box (looks a bit like powder coffee, but rougher and sticky), shape it in your fingers and push it up behind your upper lip. Then you just walk around like that all day. Finally when you're done you spit it out right on the sidewalk for people to step on.
When did you become an expert on these things? :D

But you get some kind of skin cancer in your mouth from it, so you don't get that coughing-your-lungs-out party. :)
Ah shoot, that's the bestest part. :tongue:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
martin, vlatko couldn't make that meal if he only had to pour the glass of milk and slice the onions :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)