Your favorite snus? (1 Viewer)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
thats a shisha though. Mango is quite good, so is melon. But i agree cherry and grape are the best
its shisha you have to take flavours. Melon is better than mango, go suck on an exhaust pipe
In Lebanese Arabic its Argileh, or Nargileh or Arguileh. I think its just Egyptians who call it Shisha, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Melon is good, I've tried Cappacino flavor, Coca Cola flavor, Bubblegum (yummy), coconut. Whats the best is instead of using a glass base is using an actual watermelon or coconut or sweet-melon. A tiny bit of mint flavor goes well when added with other flavors

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    Ah like burning the herb. :)

Tahir, the taste isn't a put off to you? I imagine it's really bad?
    At first it tastes like shit, but when the nicotine rushes inside it's good :D If you're a smoker I'd highly recommend that you switch to snus instead, as Martin has suggested.

I puked the first time I tried snus, at aproximately 11. Got all dizzy and shit. Haven't tried it since.
    When I saw my friends doing it I was absolutely shocked. Growing up I had always associated snus with elderly Swedish males and as something disgusting. After spending like 3 weeks with my friends I finally tried it and I was hooked :D

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    At first it tastes like shit, but when the nicotine rushes inside it's good :D If you're a smoker I'd highly recommend that you switch to snus instead, as Martin has suggested.
    Alrighty I'll kick my chain smoking habits first thing in the morning and get myself some snus.

:D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #73
    Oh God, I can't stand Dip. Everytime I think about it it makes me want to vomit. What a disgusting habit.
    American dip is totally different from the Swedish kind. If you're an-anti tobacco person that none of that would matter to you of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)