Your favorite snus? (6 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

you could have got nicer looking shish kebabs :D you are a failure in everything :D
Bah I couldn't find a better picture in a rush. There's no kebab like in Bosnia though, that's something you simply gotta try.
Glass of milk, nice to see you're trying to stay healthy :)
That's not milk silly, that's yogurt. Though there's only that much good it can do beside all that greasy meat. :D

Why do I get an imoression you don't eat meat? Say it isn't so.. :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That's not milk silly, that's yogurt. Though there's only that much good it can do beside all that greasy meat. :D

Don't eat meat? What's this nonsense? It's plants I don't eat, I'm a plant lover. :heart:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Bah I couldn't find a better picture in a rush. There's no kebab like in Bosnia though, that's something you simply gotta try.

i'm pretty sure they make a better kebab in Lebanon :D or even here in Malta lol, we have quite a lot of egyptians, turkish and tunisians that have opened kebab shops

i know its yoghurt

Don't eat meat? What's this nonsense? It's plants I don't eat, I'm a plant lover. :heart:
so you are a carnivore :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
that sounds really nasty. Cherry or Grape flavoured Argilehs are the best.

I agree cherry and grape are best, but with some weed in it it's great :D

The only shish I go for are these babies. :lick:

Now that's what I'm talking about V :drool: Who didn't tasted this doesn't know what he is missing :D

And about snus, for me that's disgusting and it smells pretty bad, or at least one I've tried...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

LOL, I can eat veggies though only alongside some serious meat. :D
i'm pretty sure they make a better kebab in Lebanon :D or even here in Malta lol, we have quite a lot of egyptians, turkish and tunisians that have opened kebab shops
And what the hell is Bosnia Sherlock? They don't have Turks there?

Seriously, it's probably something else in Turkish countries but Bosnian kebabs have a reputation of their own believe me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

now when you come to Malta, cook for me :D
You provide the ingridients, I'll work the magic. ;)
Now that's what I'm talking about V :drool: Who didn't tasted this doesn't know what he is missing :D
Absofreakinglutelly. :agree:
I would rather said Balkans.:pint:
True but when someone is speaking of kebabs here, no one says you gotta try Zagreb's kebab, it's mainly Sarajevo's and Banja Luka's kebabs that have the reputation. I've eaten kebab in Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia, with the latter being the best definetly.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
LOL, I can eat veggies though only alongside some serious meat. :D

And what the hell is Bosnia Sherlock? They don't have Turks there?

Seriously, it's probably something else in Turkish countries but Bosnian kebabs have a reputation of their own believe me.
who cares where Bosnia is :D You live in Croatia, i don't care that you have bosnian blood, but you are a croatian pufta :p
Like i said when you come to malta get some with you :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

who cares where Bosnia is :D You live in Croatia, i don't care that you have bosnian blood, but you are a croatian pufta :p
Like i said when you come to malta get some with you :D
I don't know, you'd probably never let me leave afterwards. And I don't like you that much. :D

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
True but when someone is speaking of kebabs here, no one says you gotta try Zagreb's kebab, it's mainly Sarajevo's and Banja Luka's kebabs that have the reputation. I've eaten kebab in Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia, with the latter being the best definetly.
I agree, just wanted to say that all Balkans like very much all that perversions from the grill. When somebody from Slovenia comes here he asks for that things (roštilj). Unfortunately I've never had opportunity to try Bosnian kebab. Did you heard (or tried) Leskovački roštilj, Serbian best? It's great!
What I don't understand is how can you drink yogurt with kebabs? Don't you think that beer would match better? I know that muslims don't drink alcohol but I guess that the medium ones (umereni) drinks.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I agree, just wanted to say that all Balkans like very much all that perversions from the grill. When somebody from Slovenia comes here he asks for that things (roštilj). Unfortunately I've never had opportunity to try Bosnian kebab. Did you heard (or tried) Leskovački roštilj, Serbian best? It's great!
What I don't understand is how can you drink yogurt with kebabs? Don't you think that beer would match better? I know that muslims don't drink alcohol but I guess that the medium ones (umereni) drinks.
I didn't try Leskovack rostilj, I ate kebab once in Serbia in a small town near Beograd, though I've heard good things about it. :agree:

Of course beer goes with most food but kebab with onion and yogurt is just something special. It's simply a perfect combination, I can't explain it's a well known fact kebab and yogurt mix. That's the way it is. :D

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I didn't try Leskovack rostilj, I ate kebab once in Serbia in a small town near Beograd, though I've heard good things about it. :agree:

Of course beer goes with most food but kebab with onion and yogurt is just something special. It's simply a perfect combination, I can't explain it's a well known fact kebab and yogurt mix. That's the way it is. :D
Well, I just hope I'll try it one day...:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)