Your biggest disappointment of this WC? (7 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You didn't see that press conference? Bunch of clowns they are.
Do you mean the one yesterday (about the ref errors)?

Embarassing, really. I almost felt sorry for the guy answering the questions.

Loved it how the journalists left the room when the Blatter video started (about some charity thing).

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Do you mean the one yesterday (about the ref errors)?

Embarassing, really. I almost felt sorry for the guy answering the questions.

Loved it how the journalists left the room when the Blatter video started (about some charity thing).
Yep.

Now Blatter said they might look into using cameras on the goal line...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Teams who disappointed my expectations: Italy, South Africa and France, especially Italy, for not being able to qualify from the group.
England, didn't really disappoint my expectations in regards to what they achieved. Even before the WC if someone told me that they were gonna be eliminated in the 1st knock-out round, I wasn't gonna be surprised at all. They disappointed me with how they played.

Teams who disappointed my hopes: Serbia. I expected them to beat Germany, fuck up against Australia and to make a couple of brainfarts. They did all that. But I hoped they will somehow qualify for the knock-outs and do good from there on.

Players who disappointed my expectations: Chiellini, Rooney, Messi, Marchisio, Terry and Ribery.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Teams who disappointed my expectations: Italy, South Africa and France, especially Italy, for not being able to qualify from the group.
England, didn't really disappoint my expectations in regards to what they achieved. Even before the WC if someone told me that they were gonna be eliminated in the 1st knock-out round, I wasn't gonna be surprised at all. They disappointed me with how they played.

Teams who disappointed my hopes: Serbia. I expected them to beat Germany, fuck up against Australia and to make a couple of brainfarts. They did all that. But I hoped they will somehow qualify for the knock-outs and do good from there on.

Players who disappointed my expectations: Chiellini, Rooney, Messi, Marchisio, Terry and Ribery.
Not really his fault though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd swap for De Rossi, he actually played in his position and he might have won a penalty and scored a tap in but he also cost goals.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yep.

Now Blatter said they might look into using cameras on the goal line...
that really makes no sense. a camera on the goal line? a camera is needed for offsides or penalty calls, but a camera for goal line sounds incredibly dumb. i could understand not giving cameras a shot and improving only goal line aspect, but giving green light to cameras while only using them for goal line.. :wth: the most simple supermarket security sensors would do the job on the goal line.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Italy
The referees, except the Japanese guy - he was good!
The feeling I get that it's fixed for a S American team to win it.
Dreadful, unprofessional commentators! (at least the UK one were)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)