you hungry for love? failed with your own species? try a pet instead (9 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
have you see Planet of the apes? would not stop me wanting a monkey

or was it a documentary? :snoop:
Hopefully not that one that came out last year: The Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Quite literally, that was probably the worst movie I saw all year.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
any of them,point i was getting is that this was a fictional film but seems to have made an impression that all Rotties are the same as this dog

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #851
    Don't you mean moody and anti-social? Might as well keep a human as a pet. :p
    my cats aren't anti social or moody at all :wth:

because cats are feckless animals,whereas dogs are doting
    I will film my cats tomorrow when I come home. when I open the door there are always two cats waiting there for me :heart:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    You ever seen the movie 'Man's Best Friend'? Might change your mind
    lol

what a cute Rottie

my Dobie Shadow was 3 yesterday
    Nice dog! You are so lucky to have him!

I want a Rottie or Doberman so bad! But it wont happen anythime soon... Btw I've read that rotts are not recommendet as first breed to own, any comment on that? Has anyone had a rott as a first dog?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    lol

Nice dog! You are so lucky to have him!

I want a Rottie or Doberman so bad! But it wont happen anythime soon... Btw I've read that rotts are not recommendet as first breed to own, any comment on that? Has anyone had a rott as a first dog?
    Big dogs will always be that little bit tougher to care for, need more running and food. I'd prefer a bigger dog to the terrier I've got only my apartment wouldn't be big enough for one.

I guess it all comes down to how much time you will dedicate to the dog?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    actually big dogs need less exercise than a terrier or collie,they tire out much faster and have the added benefit of ensuring NO FUCKER tries to get into your house

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)