y dont juve took these players? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I aint a saudi but even I feel embarrased....

We have had more ridicolous and pointless thread than ever, singing chinese man to the saudi elite and not forgetting the bold4ever one. Going down to serie B may have got rid of the glory hunters, but its seriously attracted all the looniest fans I can ever imagine.. :disagree:

:lol:

Da to that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Simon said:
in here in Saudi Arabia I watch there league and to tell u the truth they have 3 players r i can say they r can play in juve

1- Yasser Al-Qahtani from Hilal u remember his goal with two defender mark him
and didnt saw what he did againist S.korea in Dammam

2- Noor from Ittihad he is really powerful but need little traning u remember how he cut several balls againist spain and how he pass it excellent to Al-qahtani and he can play in several locations

3- ther r a player calld Basheer in Ittifag team he play like Al-jaber and he is little young mybe 21 old but i hadnt find gif pics for his skills

and we can bring them on place for TREZEGUET, Emerson & Mutu

i tried to put some gif pics for them but i cant so who want to see there skills

add me at [email protected]

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
I aint a saudi but even I feel embarrased....

We have had more ridicolous and pointless thread than ever, singing chinese man to the saudi elite and not forgetting the bold4ever one. Going down to serie B may have got rid of the glory hunters, but its seriously attracted all the looniest fans I can ever imagine.. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)