y dont juve took these players? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Rami said:
Ya right Yasser, Basheer, and noor...pffft

Noor is already 28 or 29 hardly the next Zidane

Yasser is a stuck up and he will never get anywhere with his arrogance

and Basheer still plays for Ittifag....shall I say more?

certainly not as ridiculous a proposition as you guys make it seem. and Di Livio was 27 when he joined from serie C

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Altair said:
certainly not as ridiculous a proposition as you guys make it seem. and Di Livio was 27 when he joined from serie C
Actually, it's still a very ridiculous proposition when we are looking out for the likes of Jimenez, Givet, and Huntelaar.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Altair said:
Two Saudi players played in Europe before, both failed. And one of them is considered a living legend in these whereabouts.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Rami said:
Two Saudi players played in Europe before, both failed. And one of them is considered a living legend in these whereabouts.

it has to start somewhere, and if saudi wants to be competitve on the international level their players have to get decent competition on a weekly basis. maybe not Juve off the bet but i still dont see it as far fetched.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Altair said:
it has to start somewhere, and if saudi wants to be competitve on the international level their players have to get decent competition on a weekly basis. maybe not Juve off the bet but i still dont see it as far fetched.
Exactly!!

But still I don't even see it starting in Italy. Perhaps in some other mickey mouse league....there is so many things wrong with our local football scene, thats why I say its far fetched.....

And I believe you have an idea of what scene I am talking about....

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Buffon
Balza - Zebina - Legro - Chiellini
Al Qahtani - Basheer - Giannichedda - Noor
Al Jaber - Del Piero

Next stop: Serie A :eyebrows:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Sadomin said:
Buffon
Balza - Zebina - Legro - Chiellini
Al Qahtani - Basheer - Giannichedda - Noor
Al Jaber - Del Piero

Next stop: Serie A :eyebrows:
Nobody mentioned him....

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rami said:
This must be a joke...

dude you are embarrassing me!! :faq1:
I aint a saudi but even I feel embarrased....

We have had more ridicolous and pointless thread than ever, singing chinese man to the saudi elite and not forgetting the bold4ever one. Going down to serie B may have got rid of the glory hunters, but its seriously attracted all the looniest fans I can ever imagine.. :disagree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I aint a saudi but even I feel embarrased....

We have had more ridicolous and pointless thread than ever, singing chinese man to the saudi elite and not forgetting the bold4ever one. Going down to serie B may have got rid of the glory hunters, but its seriously attracted all the looniest fans I can ever imagine.. :disagree:
:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)