y dont juve took these players? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Jun 19, 2005
in here in Saudi Arabia I watch there league and to tell u the truth they have 3 players r i can say they r can play in juve

1- Yasser Al-Qahtani from Hilal u remember his goal with two defender mark him
and didnt saw what he did againist S.korea in Dammam

2- Noor from Ittihad he is really powerful but need little traning u remember how he cut several balls againist spain and how he pass it excellent to Al-qahtani and he can play in several locations

3- ther r a player calld Basheer in Ittifag team he play like Al-jaber and he is little young mybe 21 old but i hadnt find gif pics for his skills

and we can bring them on place for TREZEGUET, Emerson & Mutu

i tried to put some gif pics for them but i cant so who want to see there skills

add me at [email protected]

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
First of all, those players I am sure are absolutely terrible.

To prove this I will ask you, where do they play?

KSA?

Ohh, what a regular fucking world football power.

Next, you do not "replace" Trez, you can sub in someone that can maybe run a bit faster or dribble better, but up top there is not a finisher like him.

I think I may dumb get more from reed pust when like i r be engrishman frum Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
I think Vieira needs to play for them.
good spot:D

the word actually means agreement between a group of people. While Ittihad (my club and the more popular) is United or Unison.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Rami said:
Seriously I really don't know whats more embarrassing, the idea, the proposition, or the communication:D

Seriously stop it Rami your giving me a stitch! :rofl2: :lol2: :rofl2: :lol2: :rofl2:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Altair said:
Should i remind you of a certain Zinedine Zidane
Ya right Yasser, Basheer, and noor...pffft

Noor is already 28 or 29 hardly the next Zidane

Yasser is a stuck up and he will never get anywhere with his arrogance

and Basheer still plays for Ittifag....shall I say more?

ch4nh0n4m

Oct 26, 2005
no offence, but from my opinion if that would happened, than juventus should be played in serie Zzzzz already, or may be the manager went insane/desperate already.

hey mate, if those player as good as you said, then saudi arabia should be the world champions already not just a bunch of looser in the world cup.

peace :cool:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ch4nh0n4m said:
no offence, but from my opinion if that would happened, than juventus should be played in serie Zzzzz already, or may be the manager went insane/desperate already.

hey mate, if those player as good as you said, then saudi arabia should be the world champions already not just a bunch of looser in the world cup.

peace :cool:
Wow hook me up with the ASCII string randomizer that you used for your nick mate....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Welcome to the forums, ch4nh0n4m, but please try to be a little more friendly when talking about matters regarding international football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)