XT Refugee Thead (4 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
You can? :wth:

well maybe in 2008 or something :D
yeah well, I have actually been thinking of just calling myself "Tom" both here and on XT..we'll see but i can understand your thinking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
You can? :wth:
Yep.
yeah well, I have actually been thinking of just calling myself "Tom" both here and on XT..we'll see but i can understand your thinking.
I've been thinking of switching to "Torkel" also, but I feel that would be sort caving in as so many people have been dissing "tarmpropp", I don't want to give in after the pressure.
Also, I don't want to become to mainstream :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
You get used on it :)

I used to stick to several forums, and checked them regulary. Also it is a very good place if you have a question about a player from less known leagues and so on.
:):angel:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
I've been thinking of switching to "Torkel" also, but I feel that would be sort caving in as so many people have been dissing "tarmpropp", I don't want to give in after the pressure.
Also, I don't want to become to mainstream :D
:D

nah, you should stick with tarmpropp, don't let them get to you :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Again, good job on hacking xtratime Martin, everything's falling into place :fero:

Oops, we're not meant to talk about that here are we?

mmm I prefer juventuz, cos even though I'm up for a nice debate every now and then, the presence of walu_ex has shown that enough can be enough, and it's much more comfortable having Juve fans here only :D I've posted at xtratime about 10 times...mostly in the videos forum, and to take the piss out of latinlover. Anyway nero and other xtratimers, enjoy your stay, and plz don't leave as soon as xtratime's back up :angel:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Anyway nero and other xtratimers, enjoy your stay, and plz don't leave as soon as xtratime's back up :angel:
We'll just xtratime down so they have no place to go then. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This really strange martin, any news yet? nothing from any admin or such? atleast last time they informed us that they were working on it.

btw Paolo_Montero as admin? if an admin is a nickname for mental patiens then i understand:D because after your comments about Trezz and worshipping Di Vaio thats were you belong:p:D

dont worry you'll have good company with Bono who has alot of experience from Mental instutions;):D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I spoke briefly with Ranaan but he didn't know what was going on, they never know because they can't access that information, only the site owner is informed most of the time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ran never knows anything...

dont you have Bono,kaya or Anders on ur msn list?

im starting to doubt for it ever coming back.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok thanks. typical, like last year, to screw up wen the season is about to start.

do you have any idea what it can be that its at fault here?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
There is nothing to know about it, unless you're communicating with the host it's pure speculation, there's an infinite number of things that can bring a site down. As such, it's not the admins' fault, they haven't been informed and they can't access that information.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yeah i know, not blaming anyone, meant the site to screw up.
just asking if anyone have heard anything from Jan yet.

btw the worldcuparchive.com link doesnt work anymore right?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
A little update on the XT situation.. The server is unreachable, meaning it's physically disconnected from the internet or there are some crossed wires in their network, in either case it's gone.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
A little update on the XT situation.. The server is unreachable, meaning it's physically disconnected from the internet or there are some crossed wires in their network, in either case it's gone.
Gone? What, for good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)