Xabi Alonso (3 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nope, I dont think it will be announced on Monday, the sooner it will be announced is up to Russia...
It can be at monday, because the final is on sunday. Wether they win Russia or not, the whole tourno will be over by monday, so there is no more euro hindrance. At the earliest, monday is the day he can do the medical (or not really, if russia kick them out, might do it on friday).

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Where will Zanetti fit? He was great last season but I can't see him getting ahead of Xabi and Sisso in the pecking order.
Zanetti will definetly will get playing time. Not as much as this past season but will be an important squad player for sure. With him coming on as a sub in most games and playing in the Cup games.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I know that many might not agree with me on this but I feel Aquilani is overated and would get Xabi over him anyday. I feel its the romantic idea of having him as the new best midfield thing in Italian football that makes him overrated.
I feel its the same way people wanted to see the next DP in Palladino but it just wouldnt happen. I know its arguable that he hasnt been given enough time to shine but at 24 turning 25, other very good players of similar age (or younger) have blown people away enough to command starting places in their teams

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i still think palla will be a star :D
...but yes all the people on this forum only want aquilani coz he's italian which is dumb ...Xabi will shine anywhere

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I know that many might not agree with me on this but I feel Aquilani is overated and would get Xabi over him anyday. I feel its the romantic idea of having him as the new best midfield thing in Italian football that makes him overrated.
I feel its the same way people wanted to see the next DP in Palladino but it just wouldnt happen. I know its arguable that he hasnt been given enough time to shine but at 24 turning 25, other very good players of similar age (or younger) have blown people away enough to command starting places in their teams
Agreed,very well said,Aquilani is not even near the quality that Xabi is.
He is simply alot better than Aquilani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)