Xabi Alonso (16 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I don`t care I just want to see us signing a midfielder it`s going to be Xabi so I just hope that we get him as soon as possible
that is not the Moggi way for transfers when he gives you action with 5 players you might think he`ll sign and then secretly sign somoene else who turns out to be better than all 5

This is Secco who is very predictable it`s just Xabi there and there is just the matter of time when he will be our player, just like the Amauri transfer!
Totaly Agree! If Moggi was 10 then Secco is 1.5! Is it possibe that Moggi comes every summer, do transfers for us and then leaves? ;)

With these guys, you're always worry each time you open any webpages!

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
i like blanc, he seems like a smart guy...wasn't secco the guy that used to stand next to players when they were coming on (subsitutions) to the pitch back in the day?

Blanc and Gigli are cool in my book, Secco I'll have to wait till the end of this summer to judge. Funny thing is everyone was praising his signings in the summer last year but then once Tiago and Almiron didn't show..thats when shit started raining down on him. Not once did i hear shit about Secco being a dumbass offloading Chiellini till after he exploded on to the big screen once he was shifted to the central defence.

Jack Fox

May 2, 2008
i like blanc, he seems like a smart guy...wasn't secco the guy that used to stand next to players when they were coming on (subsitutions) to the pitch back in the day?

Blanc and Gigli are cool in my book, Secco I'll have to wait till the end of this summer to judge. Funny thing is everyone was praising his signings in the summer last year but then once Tiago and Almiron didn't show..thats when shit started raining down on him. Not once did i hear shit about Secco being a dumbass offloading Chiellini till after he exploded on to the big screen once he was shifted to the central defence.

so true

Aug 1, 2003
haha yes
however i think shit has been on secco well before that as far as i recall

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Any good news so far?I googled and all i got was stuff that's already been posted here.
It's now only a matter of details now as they say.

I think he already agreed wages,3.5mln/year and now it's only up to our staff and Liverpool.

Inaki flew in Santander where Xabi arrived for pre-european match between Spain and the United States to talk with him.

Talks between Juve & Liverpool should start this Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)