Xabi Alonso (12 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I think Alonso will come in coming days, cause Benitez and Gerrard wants Barry and they should get him in these days. So Liverpool will decrease their price for
2~3 M and we get Alonos and they get Barry!

Liverpool will finish with : Gerrard, Mascherano and Barry for CM and
Juventus by: Zanetti, Sissoko and Alonso!

In this deal, Who is winner? Who is Loser?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
we must have the tightest boardmember in the world. if they want a man they always long it out and let over teams get involved and end up with nothing. typical. if they want a man they should get him, we are juve not fucking barnsley.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Alonso will come in coming days, cause Benitez and Gerrard wants Barry and they should get him in these days. So Liverpool will decrease their price for
2~3 M and we get Alonos and they get Barry!

Liverpool will finish with : Gerrard, Mascherano and Barry for CM and
Juventus by: Zanetti, Sissoko and Alonso!

In this deal, Who is winner? Who is Loser?
I don`t care I just want to see us signing a midfielder it`s going to be Xabi so I just hope that we get him as soon as possible
that is not the Moggi way for transfers when he gives you action with 5 players you might think he`ll sign and then secretly sign somoene else who turns out to be better than all 5

This is Secco who is very predictable it`s just Xabi there and there is just the matter of time when he will be our player, just like the Amauri transfer!

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Agent: Alonso Future Up To Liverpool

Xabi Alonso’s agent insists that Liverpool hold all the cards in the ongoing transfer saga that is tipping his client to join Juventus.

The Spanish international’s future has been in serious doubt for months following an injury-riddled campaign at Anfield, and the agent confirmed that talks between Juventus and Liverpool which began yesterday are still ongoing.

“Juventus have expressed their interest in buying Xabi,” said Ignacio Ibanez. “The clubs held talks and they will continue.

“Today it depends on Liverpool, I mean they have to decide if they want to sell their player, or not.

“As far as I’m concerned, I am waiting in the wings.”

According to the Daily Mail, the Bianconeri are prepared to shell out ₤13.5 million for the Spanish international, who they will offer a five-year deal.

But the Reds are demanding in excess of ₤16 million for their midfield orchestrator, whose potential absence could prove costly early next season while Javier Mascherano and Lucas Leiva are at the Beijing Olympics.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Can we please stop comparing moggi to secco.

When we had moggi our team was at its peak, it was 10 times easier for moggi then it is now for our board. Calciopolli ruined our rep and our finances.

Yes moggi was clever but he also was a cheater, these are honest hard workers and they trying their best. I dont see why they shouldnt look for a bargain price, thats the way to do buss.

Jul 2, 2006
Can we please stop comparing moggi to secco.

When we had moggi our team was at its peak, it was 10 times easier for moggi then it is now for our board. Calciopolli ruined our rep and our finances.

Yes moggi was clever but he also was a cheater, these are honest hard workers and they trying their best. I dont see why they shouldnt look for a bargain price, thats the way to do buss.
yeah but second part fucked up everything

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Well, I just cant see why we should be whining if our board is trying to find the best price to pay for alonso, criticizing them for that is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)