Xabi Alonso (7 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
Mr. Cauchi, I think we should give Paulo the chance to fight with Molinaro for a place in the first team, in my opinion the perfect option for us would have been Vargas of Catania but that isnt likely at this point.
I never liked Vargas. Dossena Yes but Vargas no. It is really a pitty that we didn't sign Dossena because he would have been really good with us. The other option i consider is Grosso.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
What are the chances of the deal being wrapped up before the Euros?
i'm saying a greement before the euos, presentation after. Aragones wont want him to leave the cam a few days before th euro's start, we don't have enough time to wrap it up now, but I'd like to say our chances of getting him this summer are great

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i'm saying a greement before the euos, presentation after. Aragones wont want him to leave the cam a few days before th euro's start, we don't have enough time to wrap it up now, but I'd like to say our chances of getting him this summer are great
But an agreement wont make it official,will it?That would still worry me.

Also,do the medical and contract signing need to take place in Turin,or can it be done at the Spanish camp too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)