Xabi Alonso (41 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
After the purchase of a midfielder the board will look for a world class defender. This has been said many times by the board. They said will will enforce every department but i don't think they will look for a LB. Remember if we buy a CB then there will be 3/4 CB and if either of Molinaro or De ceglie fucks up we can always moved Chiellini as LB. I think this is the boards motive cause last week i think Cobolli said that de ceglie and molinaro will fight it for a place in the LB position.

Regards

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Aquilani, yes to Rome: Xabi Alonso signs for Juve

02.06.2008, 09:00

In the next few days a decisive meeting to renew Aquilani’s contract with Roma.
Juve accelerates for Xabi Alonso of Liverpool, which is closing for Barry.
Atletico Madrid, Tottenham and Benfica chasing Tiago. Olympiakos wants Almiron, but proposed to Lazio in the negotiations for Stendardo, who would then go to Sampdoria in exchange for Campagnaro.
(Corriere dello Sport)

As a safe guard Juventus prepare an alternative to Xabi Alonso: the ghanese Muntari, former Udinese player.
(Tuttosport)

Jul 15, 2006
Mr. Cauchi, I think we should give Paulo the chance to fight with Molinaro for a place in the first team, in my opinion the perfect option for us would have been Vargas of Catania but that isnt likely at this point.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Aquilani, yes to Rome: Xabi Alonso signs for Juve

02.06.2008, 09:00

In the next few days a decisive meeting to renew Aquilani’s contract with Roma.
Juve accelerates for Xabi Alonso of Liverpool, which is closing for Barry.
Atletico Madrid, Tottenham and Benfica chasing Tiago. Olympiakos wants Almiron, but proposed to Lazio in the negotiations for Stendardo, who would then go to Sampdoria in exchange for Campagnaro.
(Corriere dello Sport)

As a safe guard Juventus prepare an alternative to Xabi Alonso: the ghanese Muntari, former Udinese player.
(Tuttosport)
IMO a very good defender, however i've only seen 3-4 games of him.. Has anyone seen him play extensively?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What's up with Vargas and Dossena? Where are they going and will it be before/after EURO? Any info? I would like to have one of them, preferably Dossena.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
IMO a very good defender, however i've only seen 3-4 games of him.. Has anyone seen him play extensively?
Soild player but check the proposed swap deal:

Marchionni---> Lazio
Stendardo---> Juve
Stendardo---> Sampdoria
Campagnaro--->Juve

:shocked2:

What a swap deal......:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)