Xabi Alonso (32 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Where is all this beef talk coming from. I dont think Ive ever posted anything to insult anybody so I cant understand why you want to attack my posting from the blue like that
ain't talkin' about you bro...I was referring to the # 1 Juve, Barca, Madrid, Milan, Inter, Valencia, Porto, Benfica, Lyon, Bayern Munich, Schalke, Bremen, Marseille, PSG, Boca, River, Roma, Lazio, Genoa, Sampdoria, Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord "fan"...m_elayyan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
ain't talkin' about you bro...I was referring to the # 1 Juve, Barca, Madrid, Milan, Inter, Valencia, Porto, Benfica, Lyon, Bayern Munich, Schalke, Bremen, Marseille, PSG, Boca, River, Roma, Lazio, Genoa, Sampdoria, Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord "fan"...m_elayyan
So sorry bro, i just realised this now. had actually deleted my post but u beat me !!:p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inaki Ibanez is coming to Turin today to talk about Xabi again.I think they already agreed about wages.

Difference between two clubs are 3mln euros.We are willing to pay 17 while they want 20 at least.

It seems deal can be done after all.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Inaki Ibanez is coming to Turin today to talk about Xabi again.I think they already agreed about wages.

Difference between two clubs are 3mln euros.We are willing to pay 17 while they want 20 at least.

It seems deal can be done after all.
where is the Liverpool representative in all this?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
before the championship?
No words about that yet.I hope so though. :xfinger:

i hope the deal is canceled at the last moments.
Why?

where is the Liverpool representative in all this?
After talking to agent and arranging everything about wages etc. Secco and Blanc are going to talk to Liverpool.

Talks between Inaki and our staff are going to be today most likely and I don't see any reason why to postpone it any futher.We should do the part about wages and some minor details today and get the talks started with Liverpool maybe even tomorrow.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I AM VERY EXCIIITE! cmon Xabi! Camo, sissoko, xabi, nedved.... its sounding pretty good

Is Xabi Alonso will be our last Transfer? Do we need a creative midfielder or not? a playmaker?
i hope its not our last! we still need a left back, thats why i found Amauri a waste of a tranfer when we needed a left back and a midfielder and we dont have the cash to buy a whole new team exactly :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Xabi Alonso will probably end up here (altough it would be nice to hear that the deal is off and we get Aquilani instead...)
Will he be our last transfer it`s unknown
I personally think we will buy a CB or a LB (maybe Grosso...)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Xabi Alonso will probably end up here (altough it would be nice to hear that the deal is off and we get Aquilani instead...)
Will he be our last transfer it`s unknown
I personally think we will buy a CB or a LB (maybe Grosso...)
Realistically speaking i would be more than satisfied with Grosso & Xabi.. I lost for words to describe those people who don't think Xabi Alonso would be a good inclusion to our squad, he'd sure up our midfield so much and TBH i can't think of too many players that would complement our overall midfield better (I mentioned Deco before but when it comes down to it, he's just little bit too attacking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)