Xabi Alonso (7 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
But an agreement wont make it official,will it?That would still worry me.

Also,do the medical and contract signing need to take place in Turin,or can it be done at the Spanish camp too?
They could make a gentlemans agreement then all drink 7up and smoke the peace pipe, would that make you more reassured?

I think we are the only team seriously after him, I rekon it will wait till ater the euro's

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
POR LAS 3 PRÓXIMAS TEMPORADAS
Xabi Alonso alcanza un acuerdo con la Juventus

* Fotos

Xabi Alonso cambia de aires

Su próximo destino será la Juventus de Turin
Onda Cero

Turín, 03.06.2008 | 17:58 h.
Según ha podido saber Onda Cero, el centrocampista español ha llegado a un acuerdo con la Juventus para jugar las 3 próximas temporadas en Italia. Sólo falta el acuerdo entre Liverpool y Juventus.

Xabi Alonso abandona las islas británicas para acercarse a la península itálica. El centrocampista tolosarra ha llegado a un acuerdo con la Juventus italiana para jugar en el Calcio las tres próximas temporadas.

Alonso, que se encuentra concentrado de cara a la Eurocopa con la selección española no ha confirmado nada porque la operación no está totalmente cerrada. Según ha podido saber Onda Cero, tan sólo falta que Liverpool y Juventus acuerden las condiciones definitivas del traspaso.

---

Spanish media also report that Alonso has agreed to join us, only the two clubs need to resolve the price.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i'm saying a greement before the euos, presentation after. Aragones wont want him to leave the cam a few days before th euro's start, we don't have enough time to wrap it up now, but I'd like to say our chances of getting him this summer are great
tbh i think that with the club talking to him for the last week the "formalities" of contract and medical would have been taken care of already and now it is just down to the clubs to agree a price

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
so contract could be done? I hope so :xfinger:
it shouldn't be too hard to find price agreement with liverpool because at the moment we have a good relationship with them

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't have a Phd yet. I'm working on it and it will certainly take more time.
After i finished university i specialized on middle ages, balkan studies (Bizantine period). To be even more precise, Macedonia in late middle ages.
But ancient history was my first love and i still enjoy reading the latest studies about Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
So you undersand both Spanish and Italian?:D
Well understanding the gist of a text isn't that hard.

You're serious ?
Yeah. Did law this past year, but it wasn't for me.

Why?

Edit: That's why :p

After i finished university i specialized on middle ages, balkan studies (Byzanthine period). To be even more precise, Macedonia in late middle ages.
But ancient history was my first love and i still enjoy reading the latest studies about Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
After i finished university i specialized on middle ages, balkan studies (Byzanthine period). To be even more precise, Macedonia in late middle ages.
Very interesting indeed, Roman history really caught my eye as a young teenager, I remember getting full marks in my exam. But now I am in 6th form I have been studying Weimar Germany (the bit in between the wars, i'm sure you'll know that) I did my exam yesterday and wrote about 7 pages in my 55 min time limit

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well understanding the gist of a text isn't that hard.

Yeah. Did law this past year, but it wasn't for me.

Why?

Edit: That's why :p
:)
You'll do great with history, i'm 100% sure about that. You've got the brains allright, and you always have the best answers here in juventuz on "What" "Why" and "How" questions.

Yes, guys...i know... Xabi Alonso

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
@Alen
yeah I can always detect history style answers in your posts, to what extent, how reliable is this source of news ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)