Xabi Alonso (20 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Insulting in what way ??? ( 12 mil £ )
Oh, I was thinking Euros. Sissoko was what 13mil? As long as we get more than that for Xabi. You've got to see it from our point, we are selling a world class midfielder that we do not as of yet have a replacement for. If we're gonna loose Xabi we better get enough to replace him or at least that's what the smart move would be.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I hope this rumour is true, Alonso rules and our midfield diversity would be awesome, Camo ripping up and down the wing, Alonso passing the ball exactly where we need it, Sissoko recovering the ball with his great physical ability/tackling and Giovinco/Nedved taking on guys on the left. Epic.

Jack Fox

May 2, 2008
I hope this rumour is true, Alonso rules and our midfield diversity would be awesome, Camo ripping up and down the wing, Alonso passing the ball exactly where we need it, Sissoko recovering the ball with his great physical ability/tackling and Giovinco/Nedved taking on guys on the left. Epic.

the only problem would be having an adequate replacement for xabi

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We don't need Momo and Sissoko. I prefer Momo so we should loan out Sissoko for some experience, and at the end of the season use him in part-exchange for some other player.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The undermentioned comment, cut and pasted from the Red and White Kop Liverpool fansite, is typical on a thread about the rumours surrounding Xabi

Good news, although I am still not convinced he will stay..If Barry does come to Liverpool I think it will be the end of Xabi's career with us...I dont want it to be, off form or not, i still think he a fantastic midfielder and we will miss him on the pitch.

Here's the link to the thread:-

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=220319.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)