Xabi Alonso (10 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Arvin

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,243
    Tuttosport

Xabi's Juve - Secco raids Spain to meet the Basque playmaker but there is also contact with Poulsen

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
    Well maybe we're distorted by the media. I suggest we're still on summer vacation right? Just relax, don't waste energy, que sera sera.

Anyway, I hope we'll get Xab. Poulsen? It's okey.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    the media are playing us as puppets on a string but what can we do
    don't take it too seriously but football brings out a lot of emotions so it's hard to keep a cool head all the time

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    I don't like Poulsen either, but if he's coming WITH alonso, then we're really doing a great job at the mercato. As far as i'm concerned, i'll stay tuned.
    Remember that we gave away a DM (nocerino) and that we're left with one only DM (sissoko). With ranieri, who ALWAYS plays at least one DM, we NEED another DM, and i'm afraid to say that poulsen may even be a good solution then. I just read about seviglia possibly taking almiron and that would lower the price of poulsen to 3.5 million € (with 3mio salary). that's a decent deal...

I was against the signing of poulsen because i believed a regista (alonso) to be more important, but if both come, then i could live with that... We all have to keep in mind that we're playing 3 competitions, and that we have in our midfield Nedved, Camo and Zanetti, who are getting older an more injury prone / less fitter. Sissoko, who is suspension prone (and, as we see just now, also not 100% fit), and Marchionni and Giovinco, who are not very experienced. Someone like poulsen, who can do the dirty work is not that unnecessary.....

The only wish i have is to sign alonso along with whoever they want. I don't rate Alonso as the key to our success, because you have to keep in mind that he's benched in both pool and Spain NT, and they surely have a reason to. But Alonso could open up our midfield, and give us plenty of possibilities to rotate our midfield. I see giovinco for example better in cooperation with Alonso than without a CM...

We'll see. The media is going crazy right now about our transfers, and the first articles start to surface about what was hinted yesterday, that both will be coming. Ranieri said he wants the squad complete on Tuesday, and Tuesday is supposed to be THE day both are coming... we'll have to wait another few days.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I don't like Poulsen either, but if he's coming WITH alonso, then we're really doing a great job at the mercato. As far as i'm concerned, i'll stay tuned.
    Remember that we gave away a DM (nocerino) and that we're left with one only DM (sissoko). With ranieri, who ALWAYS plays at least one DM, we NEED another DM, and i'm afraid to say that poulsen may even be a good solution then. I just read about seviglia possibly taking almiron and that would lower the price of poulsen to 3.5 million € (with 3mio salary). that's a decent deal...

I was against the signing of poulsen because i believed a regista (alonso) to be more important, but if both come, then i could live with that... We all have to keep in mind that we're playing 3 competitions, and that we have in our midfield Nedved, Camo and Zanetti, who are getting older an more injury prone / less fitter. Sissoko, who is suspension prone (and, as we see just now, also not 100% fit), and Marchionni and Giovinco, who are not very experienced. Someone like poulsen, who can do the dirty work is not that unnecessary.....
    :tup:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    Fenerbahçe want Alonso
    why do i have this strange feeling that liverpool put this rumor into circulation? :D

Anyway, the only thing that bothers my mind a bit is that Aragones and Güiza are now at fenerbahce, and alonso seems like a loyal person, so he may consider it... I doubt however that a player at the level of Alonso ignores a serie-a offer to play in the Turkish league.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)