Xabi Alonso (7 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
i will never forget the board if any of our 3 youngsters finish like maresca ( always on loan. ..and then sell) because "lack of space" or " get more playing time"

Ya that would be terrible because these 3 youngsters have great talent and should not be treated like that. I think De Ceglie and Giovinco will be in the starting 11 maybe not at the beginning of the season but later in the season they will. Marchiso (sry if i spelled it wrong) is a talented kid but i really dont think he will break into the team, i want him too but idk if it will happen. Anyway these 3 guys deserve to be at Juve :rulz:

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
yea, fully agree. i've been a big fan of maresca since i first saw him play for juve, and he's a big reason why i believe we don't give our youngsters a fair shot. the board almost sold chiellini last year, nocerino is gone after one season, and now we've given up half of palladino and lanzafame. i kno co-ownerships sometimes help player development, but sometimes it leads to cases like rey volpato and co.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hope we get Xabi! Hey Mark do u think we can get Poulsen and Xabi together? I will ask u because u seem to be the insider ha ha
The source says yes. For me, it would be more logical buying Xabi and Stankovic but hey, if we can get Xabi thet can buy Morrone for all I care.

Well the last pages were really good laugh:D
And Good news also.

The writing in white...:cool:

Rafa's words are great great news,you understand that Alonso WILL be sold for sure!!!

Vimo,Mark i really really hope that this time "your" "insiders" will be right and we won't be dissapointed on Tuesday;)

Forza Juve!
:xfinger:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Woow,this really has become a long saga..I dont know,i dont like where this one is going,i really doubt that both of Poulsen and Xabi can arrive,especially with the kind of board like we have..

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Rafa sounded stuck with Xabi :

"I have talked to him, he knows my ideas and he knows why. So we will try to find a solution for him, for us, and the best for the club." he said

It's clear for everybody that Liver are waiting to see how Barry's saga will end, they wont sell Xabi till they agree with Barry otherwise they'll prove there are other Seccos running other major clubs

I don't mind having Xabi although he doesn't want to leave Liver, the same was with Momo and it ended up great for us

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Rafa sounded stuck with Xabi :

"I have talked to him, he knows my ideas and he knows why. So we will try to find a solution for him, for us, and the best for the club." he said

It's clear for everybody that Liver are waiting to see how Barry's saga will end, they wont sell Xabi till they agree with Barry otherwise they'll prove there are other Seccos running other major clubs

I don't mind having Xabi although he doesn't want to leave Liver, the same was with Momo and it ended up great for us
Generally, when a coach talk like this about a player then he is on the verge of leaving. Still, this is just My opinion

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Generally, when a coach talk like this about a player then he is on the verge of leaving. Still, this is just My opinion

I agree with u, and Rafa wants to sell him so he can get cash to spend on Robbie Keane and David Silva. Rafa and the Reds really want the Primership this year and the money from Xabi will be enough to contribute to them.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Come on Seco go and take both of them. Then i will take back everything i have said dor you...

I remember some years before that our board said we won't take anyone else and the last day the took Cannavaro and Ibra together. This was one of the best days for me...

Come on, and do the same right now...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Do you jerk off on everything that stinks?:p

Rafa's words make it obvious that Alonso will be on the way out.I think he's hoping that Madrid,or some other team come up with a better offer for him,which is why they've been turning us down so far.If no other teams make an offer,then Liverpool wont have any other option much to sell him to us.Id love it if this whole thing goes on for a while,no other team makes an offer for Xabi,and in the end Liverpool are forced to sell him to us for half his price:D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
what can i say how else do you spend your time when waiting for Xabi to come? I'm soooo soooorree:(
Yeah the longer this thing goes on the more likely it is he will come here but never the less its very frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)