Xabi Alonso (11 Viewers)

After the Poulsen signing, will Secco, Blanc and cie still buy Xabi Alonso?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
poulsen AND xabi to arrive on tuesday; information by a self-named "insider" on vecchiasignora.com (click). He's the same guy who 'reported on that meeting between those 3 guys and secco (which was confirmed the day after by gazzetta). Of course everyone is free to be critical about it; without being too naive, i have hopes this is true :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
poulsen AND xabi to arrive on tuesday; information by a self-named "insider" on vecchiasignora.com (click). He's the same guy who 'reported on that meeting between those 3 guys and secco (which was confirmed the day after by gazzetta). Of course everyone is free to be critical about it; without being too naive, i have hopes this is true :)
how reliable is this source for past one or two weeks i have been hearing the same thing

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
how reliable is this source for past one or two weeks i have been hearing the same thing
well 'reliable' is a big word... he's the exact same guy who made this 'live-conference' over at vecchiasignora the other day (when that ING-dude and poulsen's agent?! were coming to turin), and i followed his posts. He reported very precisely what everyone was doing (he even said that they would have taken a cab and signed some sort of contract inside the car). Pretty much everything was reported, fact by fact, the other day by the various medias.
But, you know... a little skepticism is never wrong... :)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
well 'reliable' is a big word... he's the exact same guy who made this 'live-conference' over at vecchiasignora the other day (when that ING-dude and poulsen's agent?! were coming to turin), and i followed his posts. He reported very precisely what everyone was doing (he even said that they would have taken a cab and signed some sort of contract inside the car). Pretty much everything was reported, fact by fact, the other day by the various medias.
But, you know... a little skepticism is never wrong... :)
what about alonso

Jun 29, 2008
apparently everyone on vecchiasignora.com is an insider...

Does anyone know when the Rafa press conference was when he stated that the Alonso situation is unchanged and Anfield rejected Juve's bid??? If Im mistaken, wasnt this press conference after the so-called meeting?

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Signing both Xabi and Poulsen would be very nice business from our board. I hope they get the deserved praise if this really is true. I would still rather get a new leftback instead of Poulsen though.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That means one between Zanetti and Marchisio will have to go. Because there's no way we'll have 5 defensive midfielders IMO.
Sissoko/Poulsen for one spot, Xabi/Zanetti for the other, with Marchisio being the 'jolly' for both or when we switch formations.

With Xabi even a midfield like - Sissoko Xabi Zanetti - is possible. With such a midfield it makes more sense to have additional backup

Find it hard to beleive we'll get both Poulsen and Xabi though.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
what? well yes. xabi IS alonso actually... that guy's name is XABI ALONSO

apparently everyone on vecchiasignora.com is an insider...

Does anyone know when the Rafa press conference was when he stated that the Alonso situation is unchanged and Anfield rejected Juve's bid??? If Im mistaken, wasnt this press conference after the so-called meeting?
yes you're right. there's a lot of shit-talk going on there... that's why i said, enjoy with caution :)
But there are some hardcore-fans on that board who really devote their time to follow secco... well you never know. everyone's free to believe it or not...

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
"The situation with Alonso has not changed," said Benitez.

"Juventus made an offer that was not good enough and now we are just waiting. I do not know, really, whether that will go through.

"Xabi wants to stay because he is happy here, but he also knows that Juventus is a top side.

"I have talked to him, he knows my ideas and he knows why. So we will try to find a solution for him, for us, and the best for the club."

whats that why for??he knows why he will be benched and 2nd choice if we can get barry?

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Signing both Xabi and Poulsen would be very nice business from our board. I hope they get the deserved praise if this really is true. I would still rather get a new leftback instead of Poulsen though.
De Ceglie is a perfect leftback, IMO. As long as he plays over Molinaro, I think it'll be fine.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yes my sources confirm this also and I knew it before you guys. I called him on the phone, he's connected with the Ultras.

who is this? :p

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well the last pages were really good laugh:D
And Good news also.

The writing in white...:cool:

Rafa's words are great great news,you understand that Alonso WILL be sold for sure!!!

Vimo,Mark i really really hope that this time "your" "insiders" will be right and we won't be dissapointed on Tuesday;)

Forza Juve!

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
someone said we should start adding *sarcasm* when appropriate. anyhow, i'll wait to see xabi and poulsen on juventus.com holding up jerseys before i start getting excited about next season, cuz getting both seems like a big coup. also, i don't like the fact that we're getting both on the same day? maybe i'm getting supersticious, but last time we sign 2 one the same day, we ended up not playing one and loaning the other to monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)